dreams
  nightmare
  neither
  both
  Kingof nightmares
View Results

karma NK

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:45 am
in this area we will talk about the dreams you had, nightmares as well since I'm Karma, the Nightmare King. King of nightmares, god of dreams it is best to hear stories or your opinion of dreams and nightmares  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:48 am
as I start it never ask me about my dreams since I rarely dream at all and if I do I can't remember. also please do not make it long unless it is a long story, then go ahead I like stories of dreams and nightmares nhahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

karma NK

oceanogirl

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:29 pm
I had a dream about hawaii that is was there(and hello new in this guild)!!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:33 pm
I had a dream once where a midget teacher was trying to kill me. And another one where I was chased by demonic iguanas and some freaky carrots that tried to jump up my a**.  

Agent Maimiew

Rowhaan

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:36 pm
I had a dream that I ruined all civilization and caused mass genocide of several races. And I did it all with a unique style mix of Rambo, Alucard, Iori, and Legato.

Of course, I have this dream almost every night. It's very fun. twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:02 pm
confused I had a dream that my friend took my katana to be polished...and a bunch of bat-like monsters attacked my school...and well...we tried to fight them off with coconuts...  

Emo Hobo

karma NK

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:28 am
interesting dreams to hear all nhahahahaha  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:21 pm
Hmm. I have a lot of dreams. But I guess I'll tell you a bit of an interesting one...well, to me it's interesting. But anyway.

My brother was getting arrested for giving me alcohol, so we both ran out into the parking lot and stole a car, then we crashed it into a tree in the woods. After that we started running, and my Aunt caught us.

Aunt: "JARED! YOU'RE UNDER ARREST FOR GIVING ALEX ALCOHOL!!!"
Me: "But Aunt Cindy! It was only a pina colada!!!"
Aunt: "Oh, that's okay then."

Suddenly I got turned into a dog, and I was in a cell at the bottom of some kind of well. Then I was going up some kind of lift with some lady, then we went down a slide that led through the cieling of a building where I came down and kicked a lady in the face for some reason.

After that, I was transported to my house, I was still a dog, and there was a dog fight down the street. I went to investigate and I saw a gray wolf there.

Gray wolf:"We need to run away."

So we went to a hugggeee highway.

Me: "BUT BUT BUT WE DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY FOR CHIPS!!!!!"

And then suddenly we were in the woods again, and there were dead dogs everywhere.

Gray Wolf:"Alex....are you a cannibal...?"

THE END

ALEX TIMES 4

RainbowKitty

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:06 pm
i rarely dream but when i do they are always messed up  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:19 pm
3CheersFor.Sweet.Revenga
Hmm. I have a lot of dreams. But I guess I'll tell you a bit of an interesting one...well, to me it's interesting. But anyway.

My brother was getting arrested for giving me alcohol, so we both ran out into the parking lot and stole a car, then we crashed it into a tree in the woods. After that we started running, and my Aunt caught us.

Aunt: "JARED! YOU'RE UNDER ARREST FOR GIVING ALEX ALCOHOL!!!"
Me: "But Aunt Cindy! It was only a pina colada!!!"
Aunt: "Oh, that's okay then."

Suddenly I got turned into a dog, and I was in a cell at the bottom of some kind of well. Then I was going up some kind of lift with some lady, then we went down a slide that led through the cieling of a building where I came down and kicked a lady in the face for some reason.

After that, I was transported to my house, I was still a dog, and there was a dog fight down the street. I went to investigate and I saw a gray wolf there.

Gray wolf:"We need to run away."

So we went to a hugggeee highway.

Me: "BUT BUT BUT WE DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY FOR CHIPS!!!!!"

And then suddenly we were in the woods again, and there were dead dogs everywhere.

Gray Wolf:"Alex....are you a cannibal...?"

THE END

Nhahahahaha Intresting dream I didn't see that coming nhahahaha  

karma NK

[ Hippoman ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:46 pm
One time I had a reelly short dream that made no sense. See my dog turned into a chocolate rice cripe treat(the ones with choclate chips and a layer of chocolate on the bottom) and I looked at my dog and then one of my friends said, "Oh no, somebody stole Daisy's(my dog) choclate chips!"
THE END
Then I just had a seris of pointless dreams.(I think I had a little to much rice crispe treats)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:23 pm
I feel like sharing another one.

Vin Diesel was in our house and he was trying to kill me and my sister. My sister somehow became 4 years old again, but whatever. So he chased us around the house for a while, then he cornered my sister in the closet and he had a knife.
So before he killed her he was like,"SHANK!" and then he stabbed her. Then he started chasing me, and I ran outside, he caught me, yelled "SHANK!" and stabbed me.

After that it switched to Vin Diesel capturing all of the superheroes. For some reason he caught me and put me in a yellow helicopter, then he threw me in a dark cell with talking raccoons....
Then the talking raccoons let me out and then I was at home again sitting on a stool in the kitchen doing nothing.
My dad came in, stared at me and went,"Why aren't you doing your trigonemetry?"
I just shrugged, and he pushed me off the chair and started hitting me with it. Then he started crying and he was like "WHY? WHY? WHY?!?!" and he got a glass and threw it at my head.

It was actually kind of funny when he hit me with the chair.

THE END.

ALEX TIMES 4

PunkNana

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:30 am
I had a dream where I went to Korea heart ...It was the best dream ever! But I woke up disappointed because I wasn't there crying !  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:10 am
Ooh Nana, I like that manga. The movie was pretty sick too.
Anyway, I feel like sharing another one too.

A friend and I were in some kind of secret club or something out waaaaaaaaayyyy in the forest...It was odd... anyway, we walked through like the whole thing and the next thing you know we emerge in some subway or train station or something in California. So, I go to visit my aunt at her house there and some people come knocking at the door looking for my friend and I. We end up jacking a couple of motor cycles and the interesting part is we were racing across a desert with penguins...O.o...next thing you know the guys who were chasing us are in banana suits throwing coconuts...(yes I have a thing with throwing coconuts at people..my friends and I do it for fun on those boring days) So anyway we end up at walmart, hiding in the toy section...I look to the left and see my katana( used for decoration as a wall-hanging in my room actually) Sooooo Michael, my friend, is like "Go make us a couple of banana spits with those two. And super-size it damnit!" Turns out that after I went out to look for them Michael ditched me in a helicopter *where the hell did that come from and if we're in walmart how the hell...? eek * Soooo I snap at him say a few vulgar things and then I wake up...  

Emo Hobo

777~Banshee~777

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:45 am
PunkNana
I had a dream where I went to Korea heart ...It was the best dream ever! But I woke up disappointed because I wasn't there crying !
Oh I know that feeling- I dreamt the same about Japan sweatdrop  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces