Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A poll? Really? OH NOES
  +4.896782
View Results

Chocolate-y Goodness

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:52 pm
I only started this account a few days ago after being gone from gaia for a year. And then suddenly this new gold giving system was up. I know nothing of it and I'm too lazy to go search for the announcement. Could someone please tell me what it does and how it will affect gaining gold?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:40 pm
No more 10g per poll.that means,a lot of work to finish quests,higher prices(it should be lower,since getting gold is now harder xd ...but people realize that and want to sell higher to get more,since its harder to get gold...I confused myself! xd sweatdrop ) Well,thats the important:

no more 10g per poll= higher MP prices,low gold earnig xd  

Dart18

Fuzzy Wolf

14,625 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Insane Vegi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:24 pm
If you were to click the "Announcements" button or the actual small thing of gold you would reach that ever elusive announcement.

And you can get 10 gold for a poll. May not always be 10, I got 14 once, but still. You can continues getting gold from polls it won't be as much but you still can.

I just did that poll and here's what happened, "You got 8 gold for voting in the forums ". Gold is not harder to get so pretty much I don't know what you were saying at all. Made no logical sense about how the system works in my opinion.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:30 pm
They fixed the 10g a poll glitch (that has become part of Gaian life after two years).

Nothing else has changed. You get a couple bonuses for your first poll and post, but that's about it.

Everything is still the same thing.  

wiki bean

Pensakura

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:16 pm
The only thing I dislike about it is the fact I'm make an average of 2 gold per post, when I used to get around 4. I do like the extra gold you can gain from surfing or the daily chance.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:12 am
I get 10g,8g,5g,3g,and finally,1g per poll,thats what I mean xd ,1g for posting and 3g for surfing xd  

Dart18

Fuzzy Wolf

14,625 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

n1t3ang3l(Tenshi)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:22 am
I still get 10g per poll or more. I never got more than 23g but never anything under 10g... so ... how has it changed?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:28 am
whaa?  

Markyeo

n1t3ang3l(Tenshi)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:47 am
chachacha88
whaa?

was it something I said?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:58 am
I rarely get gold for surfing, and only 1-3 gold for posting, and when I do polls it slowly decreases...

It is a bit harder to make gold, but the bonus that comes with the first votes and posts is pretty cool. But a lot of my questing was done with poll-whoring. blaugh

The daily chance is cool and annoying, too. I hate getting stuck with a bunch of flowers, yet not enough to sell. neutral  

CouldntThinkofAName

HezmooseMustang

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:58 am
eek ive never got that much for posting or voting or anything.. about 4 gold on average rli... but i get a lot of my gold for voting in the arenas tho.. (it just takes a LONG time to get a decent amount of gold haha wink )  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games