Submit

Should we give away random boquets?
  Yes
  No
  Ummm..... Eggplant? No! Wait! 42!
View Results

Navigatorblack

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:55 am
I think that we should have a donate boquets to random people day. I've personally been doing it for the last couple of weeks for a reason I am not going to repeat, but tomorrow I stand to make a lot of Gaia gold, so I'm thinking of buying a lot of boquets. Anyone else think this is a good idea?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:53 am
bleh. boquets are just expensive, one can hardly gain enough gold even for a proper clothing. i dunno how it'd been before, in the talked-about-much older system, but now it's ridiculously disillusioning... and what are boquets good for? nothing at all, they just occupy space in your inventory, i don't even know if they can be sold at all...
i think flowers/bugs/papers should simply be eliminated, or at least make em freakin sellable, i have already a bunch of all, but they still aren't good for anything, they're just junk. if someone's so much in the mood of giving random ppl things, donate something that is useful, like clothing, accessories or gold. that would make much more sense.
sorry for the rant, it just spilled outta me. neutral  

hnsw

CaptainShah

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:12 am
i think its a good idea  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:40 am
neutral I don't know about other people, but I hate the flowers and bouquets. They take up space in my inventory and can't be sold easily or given away.  

wiki bean

DGK_bella

Ruthless Raider

12,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:38 pm
Some people like bouqets and some do not. Me, I don't mind, if they go with my outfit, then what the heck? And, my friend dragonflie87 has a bouqet with his outfit(he's trying to look like that guy from Sailormoon). I don't mind receiving free anything! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:10 pm
Thats my view, and why I have nice black and red boquets for my punk costume. There are enough people out there who like boquets for it to be worthwile I think. Well, if not worthwile than something to do.  

Navigatorblack

The One I Am

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:20 pm
I dont see why not, i've done it. It's just a bit of fun, if they want to give it away or sell it, i dont mind. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:32 pm
yep i go flower picking then try to sell them it never works i wish maybe ppl tell me what they want i could get them a order or something personally they not reall my thing i dont want ink but i have loads of bugs but cant sell them no one wants them!! and then its like ages to get 20 then they dont want to pay 20 for them or somthing =[

and seeing as i dont have enough money to buy more expensive stuff to sell i have to work with what ive got burning_eyes  

NovaWoodbane

Magical Vegetarian

18,075 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Beneventum

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:43 pm
I think its a great idea! Flowers are had to sell mind you! I have been trying myself to sell my bunch of White Daisies! (1012 of them) SO i say go for it!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:19 pm
I agree with you but you should keep it quiet. I donate randomly by looking at their wanted list on their profile. Then I just give it to them. Some people who are nice enough actually pm you or do something nice for you...  

Musical_Record

Insane Vegi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:39 pm
[rant]I sell my flowers and trash easily. I'm lazy and I don't buy them, I pick them/pick them up. So I put mine up for bidding for only 30 minutes. Whatever bids come up is what I sell them for. It's not difficult. Basically, the bouquets make your avatar look spiffing. I think having flowers on mine looks nice, it's a change for me when I have one. Stop bitching they occupy space. You occupy space and you don't hear anyone complaining. If they occupy space don't get them, wow a solution to your problem. Amazing. But really, it's not difficult to sell your stuff, you just need to devise a plan and follow through on it. And flowers are not worthless when it comes to accessorizing your avatar. That is also important. Clothes aren't everything on here. You've got hats, handheld items, face items, freaking plushies, the works. So flowers fall under that handheld items spot. Get. Over. It. Seriously. I'm not kidding. Learn that clothes aren't everything on Gaia. Pretty items are fun too. Give them a chance. =| [/rant]

On a better note, if the bouquets were cheaper to make it would be a great idea. If you have the gold and everything go for it. =]

I donate to my friends. Only my friends. Like people I know well enough. Good for my friends sucks for everyone else. xD

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:23 pm
I think it's a really sweet idea actually! 4laugh  

TLLs Token Affection

Gainsborough-Aerith

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:06 am
I think bouquets are great. Just depends on the person, although, I suppose.  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games