Submit

Am I good sales person?
  Yes
  No
  A little
View Results

Sand_Dragon91

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:56 pm
Hey, what should I do about getting stuff out of my shop? Somethings people will buy, but other things they wont. Are my prices to high, or are the items just crap? Probably crap, but I need a little input.

I mean, I think my prices are damn cheap, considering how unfair some of the other prices for the same items in other stores. Usually, before I put something out in the market, I check the prices of other people selling the same stuff, and make my price a little lower. I make sure to have more of the same item so I get double the profit. Is that smart?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:05 pm
i am going to take a look at your store. then ill come back with the answer.  

anastazia eckhart

anastazia eckhart

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:07 pm
ok, your prices are great. i sell things for that or under most of the time.

the thing is, people dont use a lot of what anyone puts up. so most of it goes to expired and remains in the inventory. other times people will buy it on the spot. due to the outragous prices that all the items are now a days, ppl are saving up for a quest.

that is probably why no one is buying from your store.......or mine for that matter.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:42 pm
I know. I'm just trying to get rid of it. It's taking up valuable room, and I don't need any of it. Jeez...I may just go and take all of it and send it to random friends. Maybe they will find a use for it.  

Sand_Dragon91

1: Marketplace Hangout

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff