Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
Wierd Pricing

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chaos_bear

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:49 pm
I don't know how long this has been goin on But Some Items are Just far to overpriced, And some of the Items arn't even rare. I went to buy A gunner coat Normally 3000g. I thauught I might get it for a bit less and save some money. What I found suprised even me someone was selling a coal gunner coat for 8000g. I mean WTH. Some people should see the Prices before they sell there items.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:01 pm
many, many users often times sell store items for more than their worth in the market. why do they do that? because sellers know some users don't care to check the store price before they buy, meaning the seller is gaining even more profit. yes, it is allowed. afterall, it is the buyer's fault for not checking. not all sellers do this intentionally, but it's always in your best interest to check store prices first.

personally, i find people who overprice store items irritating. i don't care if the seller feels guilty or not, but their overpriced items sometimes overloads the vend covering up the 'good' items. this happens especially when stores are updated with new items. sellers will flood the vend with overpriced items because users are either to dumb to check the store price first [even though the store price is listed as you confirm the transaction with your password], or to lazy to get the item themselves.  

Vicieux

idiotic randomness

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:44 am
also its greed that plays a major roll in it  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:06 am
It's smart to check out the prices in the stores before going to the marketplace(using tektek is a good way to check)  

faerieland_outcast

amunition

Familiar Shapeshifter

6,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:39 am
I truly hate when people do that cause I'm a big buyer/seller kind of guy just trying to make a profit while iving people cheaper prices than in the store. for example selling catscratch pants for 1800 instead of 2000g.  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games