AC/DC?
  Hells bells yes!
  No way!
  Eh, not really my type of music.
  ...Who?
View Results

Daemon_Eclipse

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:02 pm
...is incredible!! He is an amzing guitarist and ridiculously good at caturing an audience. I just wonder how the heck he doesn't collapse on the stage; he is constantly running around -for the entire concert!!

Okay, the story: My mother bought an AC/DC Concert on DVD (it's Live at Donington, for those who wish to know) and I watched it. I hadn't ever seen what their performances were like until that and they were CRAZY GOOD!! I was only dissapointed that the hells bell was too heavy for Brian Johnson to even move when he whacked it with a sledgehammer. It made him look a little foolish. I only wish I was there...*sigh*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:03 pm
I remember the night the Berlin Wall fell and they had their concert to celebrate the joining of Eastand West Berlin. I wasn't there but I watched the concert a few weeks later at home. It was absolutely amazing. I guess for the fact the wall came down mostly but they put on a great show every time. For Those About To Rock has never meant the same to me....holds much power now having seen it at that time.  

Devistat

afi~fan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:35 pm
AC DC FREAKING ROCKS!!! biggrin xd  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:05 am
AC/DC is an interesting hard rock band. I admire Angus Young's guitar playing.  

Sugihide

Sheedo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:46 pm
One of THE most overrated guitarists ever! I listen to AC/DC, but I couldn't have been less impressed with his guitar playing.

Now, Yngwie J. Malmsteen, that's a guitarist worthy of my admiration.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:04 pm
He is a good guitarist. And yeah he is a bit overrated too. I must admit. I also own that DVD too xd .  

Not Importante

Noble Lunatic

"YMS" ♪Your Music Station♫

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces