Fuel for my engine, and I'm gone

Kickstart and turn me over
Punchdrunk, but I'm still sober
Fourteen years and a whole lot bolder
And I don't flinch
Hungry and I'll take the best
'Cause I never wanted anything less
What doesn't kill me makes me stronger

Jed came out with his Black Suit on ,a pair of black slik shades.In his left hand was a clipboard,in his right was a cane and a mic.Jed laughed and smile,looking left and then right.
Jed walked down to the ring ,and then walked up the steps laughing.He then stood into the middle of the ring laughing.

Well if it isn't the tna fans.Well i had to say that match was a hard one.Well i guess you can see who won.Ha,ha,ha,..Me
(the crowd boo'ed)
Well don't were tna i have some major idea ,for startes.
@Fans of TNA::At every ppv for tna and raw.You fans can chose a match ,for example a rematch between me and alex.(the crowd started to cheer.)
@Tna superstars,and raw superstar.::That's not all people.For the next 2 weeks tna superstarts and raw superstarts are allowed to switch shows,but you have to tell me ,But i have to improve it.
@JR:Well jr ,you put up a good match,so this is what i'm going to do.You are still allowed to make matches ,but you have to tell me them.Also i'm going to offer not only a tna contract ,but a raw contract.(crowd cheered.)

(that's all that i rember .)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:59 pm
(ok)  

JobsEveryDay

Rich Harden Oakland A

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:00 pm
And because JR lost,

*Orton came out with Jed.*

there will be a new TNA GM. So, come on down...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:46 pm
Rich Harden Oakland A
And because JR lost,

*Orton came out with Jed.*

there will be a new TNA GM. So, come on down...
(is it the person that i think it is..JBl  

JobsEveryDay

brad013

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:00 pm
I'm back!
And I'm better then ever!
Got the knack,
To amaking things better!
Face facts,
Cause your opinion don't matter!

Eric Bischoff showed up on the stage patting his heart looking at the crowd as they booed him, he pointed to the crowd and smiled, he walked to the ring and stood on the apron and stepped through the ropes.

Eric Bischoff: Well, well, well, the master mind is back!

The crowd continue to boo.

Eric Bischoff: Hey don't boo me! I was the one who made Raw what it is today! I beat WWF 85 weeks in a row, don't give me this bull s**t!

Crowd: Shut the hell up! * Clap * Shut the hell up!

Eric Bischoff: Well that's the past, as I'm using TNA as the replacement of WCW, and Orton I thank you for giving me the chance, to make TNA better then it was a few years ago, and hell of alot more better then ' Gewd olw' Jay Arse! '

The crowd continued to chant.

Eric Bischoff: And now you people don't matter, cause whether you like it or not, I'm going to give you some REAL entertainment, and REAL wrestling!

Eric Bischoff looked at the crowd with a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:07 pm
(You have got to be kidding me.... Also Brad

WHAT THE ******** ARE YOU DOING DELETING MY STORYLINE APPROVED POSTS????)  

J_B_Layfield

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:54 pm
bradland012
I'm back!
Got the knack,
Face facts,

Eric Bischoff showed up on the stage patting his heart looking at the crowd as they booed him, he pointed to the crowd and smiled, he walked to the ring and stood on the apron and stepped through the ropes.

Eric Bischoff: Hey don't boo me! I was the one who made Raw what it is today! I beat WWF 85 weeks in a row, don't give me this bull s**t!

Eric Bischoff: Well that's the past, as I'm using TNA as the replacement of WCW, and Orton I thank you for giving me the chance, to make TNA better then it was a few years ago, and hell of alot more better then ' Gewd olw' Jay Arse! '

Eric Bischoff: And now you people don't matter, cause whether you like it or not, I'm going to give you some REAL entertainment, and REAL wrestling!

*Jed looked at him and then tossed the m8c at him and then went to hit a jko.*(sorry dawg,but this is toryline purspoe,maybe there can be 2 gms.)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:55 pm
J_B_Layfield
(You have got to be kidding me.... Also Brad

WHAT THE ******** ARE YOU DOING DELETING MY STORYLINE APPROVED POSTS????)
(no Flamming /yelling,also .Plz no sentence made with just caps.)  

JobsEveryDay

J_B_Layfield

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:35 pm
(sorry about that. Don't worry about being the GM. Brad can have the agrgurvation. I have bigger things to do now...)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:57 am
timhaynie
bradland012
I'm back!
Got the knack,
Face facts,

*Jed looked at him and then tossed the m8c at him and then went to hit a jko.*(sorry dawg,but this is toryline purspoe,maybe there can be 2 gms.)
Eric got naild with the move as the crowd cheer'd.  

brad013

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:17 pm
bradland012
timhaynie
bradland012
I'm back!
Got the knack,
Face facts,

(ok then.)*Jed got up and picked the mic up.

Now eric.I've looked at your records and for a while i was thinking why hired you...Well if your still up,it's becuase you make these fans cheer.So as of right now your off of suspention.(i can't spell.)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:16 pm
timhaynie
bradland012
timhaynie
bradland012
I'm back!
Got the knack,
Face facts,

Now eric.I've looked at your records and for a while i was thinking why hired you...Well if your still up,it's becuase you make these fans cheer.So as of right now your off of suspention.(i can't spell.)
(( I thought he was just fired. ))

Eric layed on the mat face down.  

brad013

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:36 pm
bradland012
timhaynie
bradland012
timhaynie
bradland012
I'm back!
Got the knack,
Face facts,

(seeing that jbl said go with it,and i was gone for a while.)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:26 am
timhaynie
bradland012
timhaynie
bradland012
timhaynie
bradland012
I'm back!
Got the knack,
Face facts,

(( Alright good, just don't do this every promo I do with Eric. ))  

brad013

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:02 pm
King Brad Land
timhaynie
bradland012
timhaynie
bradland012

(( Alright good, just don't do this every promo I do with Eric. ))
...(maybe)...  
Past PPV Matches (2006 - 2016)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces