Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
need to know other peoples ideas for the next Kingdom heart Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:58 pm
dude i know this is in the wrong forum but i wantt people to give me their idea on what the next kingdom hearts is going to be about and if you have any ideas please tell me in the KHcoverage sub-forum cuase no one post their and i would like to her some theries on the new one and ideas, it could help see what your opinions are about the the next installment kay
SORRY BUT I REALLY WANT MORE PEOPLE TO GIVE ME THEIR OPINIONS sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:09 pm
You can use Mickey and the others as partners. That would be so cool.  

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

Keyblade Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:46 pm
it makes me wonder in the next kh if roxas is a playable character like in kh2. :p despite the fact that he doesnt use magic and has one keyblade form - kingdom key.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:07 pm
I think in the next Kingdom Hearts that Sora, Kairi and Riku will have nothing to do with the storyline. It is showing the other side to the keyblade, Sora brought prosperity with it, but now it is showing the side of complete destruction. A keyblade war. I have no idea who is in it, new people. I noticed the Ansem reports though, not the secret ansem reports.  

fantasydreamer74

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:34 pm
Keyblade Ninja
it makes me wonder in the next kh if roxas is a playable character like in kh2. :p despite the fact that he doesnt use magic and has one keyblade form - kingdom key.
hey that interesting enough, it Could happen ya know wink  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:28 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Keyblade Ninja
hey that interesting enough, it Could happen ya know wink
yupperz  

Keyblade Ninja

ShadowSora(unknown KH)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:38 pm
How about it being a three player game and the partners can be controlled by a second and third player  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:05 am
I know this isnt about KH3 a lot but ive heard that it might be coming out on the ps3  

sora_oblivian

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:55 pm
sora_oblivian
I know this isnt about KH3 a lot but ive heard that it might be coming out on the ps3
it is ttrue but a little uncertian sweatdrop , come on the best game ever with the best NEW system ever it has to be ttrue  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:57 pm
quote="hinata-loves-naruto"]
EJ0519
Hello peeps hay I wanted to know could YOU go to my profile and chick VIEW GUILDS then go to ORGANIZATION XIII and donate at lest 10 gold please biggrin

O singn your gaian name here so we can mention your niceness in one of our forums please its only 10 coins donate more if you like.

the great people that donated thanks. next to your name tell how many coins you donated biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin smile smile smile blaugh blaugh blaugh

1.ej0519 ( 20 )
2.hinata-loves-naruto (45)
3.whitefang9000(15)
add more numbers if you have to

EJ0519

Organization XIII Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:23 pm
fantasydreamer74
I think in the next Kingdom Hearts that Sora, Kairi and Riku will have nothing to do with the storyline. It is showing the other side to the keyblade, Sora brought prosperity with it, but now it is showing the side of complete destruction. A keyblade war. I have no idea who is in it, new people. I noticed the Ansem reports though, not the secret ansem reports.

I think that's what's going to happen  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:48 pm
lol xD its about KH so its not in the wrong forum....  

Ashelux
Captain

Keyblade Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:21 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
sora_oblivian
it is ttrue but a little uncertian sweatdrop , come on the best game ever with the best NEW system ever it has to be ttrue
too bad the ps3's like... 600 us dollars >:E damn you sony  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:18 pm

Organization XIII Member

darkness_element_master

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:11 pm
Keyblade Ninja

the next kingdom hearts is about riku andor roxas  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces