Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Chronos Numbers (general Black Cat chatter)
Every Train heartnet fans nightmare Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vikari

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:49 am
ninja Well i'll start with this, i bought the imported dvd set of the first 13 episodes online. It was 18.95 with shipping. I was so excited it was a really good deal. Well a week and a half later, i got the dvd. I played it and.....well...when they subbed it.......Trains name got changed to

TOLLY HATNIET

and yes..it was in english sub gonk gonk gonk crying  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:45 pm
that's what happens when you buy bootlegs, you get crap subs.  

Mugetsu Ookamiza
Captain

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

TrainHeartnet XIII

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:24 pm
Yeah, that happened with me and the One Piece first season set. Fortunately the spelling and grammer got way better by the second disk. D:  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:18 am
Aw! That sucks! gonk  

Aoi Kanda

[Saiyuri]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:50 pm
I'm sorry!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:08 pm
D= that sucks  

Itazuki-Kanashimi

Itazuki-Kanashimi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:31 pm
I just got the same one x.X.....the person described it as "factory made and sealed" >.> what a ripoff huh?

and on the back the case where it says the anime description....lets just say its REALLY off like for example it says "Number 13 wich is Black Cat has the characteristics of a cat, because a witch cused him." ........ scream I am so mad  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:55 pm
Yep. Sucks. I've seen better subs on you tube. At least they got all the names right!  

gdhfsgkjdfnsufksja

Lunar_firesoul

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:12 pm
That sucks, really! I hate those darned subs, and changes.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:15 pm
Itazuki-Kanashimi
I just got the same one x.X.....the person described it as "factory made and sealed" >.> what a ripoff huh?

and on the back the case where it says the anime description....lets just say its REALLY off like for example it says "Number 13 wich is Black Cat has the characteristics of a cat, because a witch cused him." ........ scream I am so mad
woah.....that is very enraging isn't it....  

Lunar_firesoul

THIS BEACH IS SANDY

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:07 pm
TOLLY HATNIET
WTF?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:45 pm
its a good thing they didn't change it in the dubbed englis version released last month sweatdrop

xXStRaWbErRyPiXeLNeKoXx

[ ELLEGARDEN ]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:44 am
u should ask whoever is selling them questions b4 u buy those things like that. Well that sux i hope all of the othe names are the same! lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:37 am
"Tolly Haniet"?!!! The horror! gonk

monikarai

Mugetsu Ookamiza
Captain

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:41 pm
Tearless_Melody
its a good thing they didn't change it in the dubbed englis version released last month sweatdrop
FUNimation didn't change anything, they didn't have to. those bad subs were from illegal Chinese bootlegs of the series, not anything anywhere near official. the official, legit FUNImation DVDs actually have REALLY GOOD subs, FUNi is actually pretty well known for having wonderful subs nowadays - except by people who still think any official release is crap even tho there's no base for that these days.  
Chronos Numbers (general Black Cat chatter)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games