0%  [ 0 ]
Gold, definately gold.
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

Jadeling

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:32 pm
Hi All!

Basically, the title tells it all. I have decided that my little witch outfit needs a black kitty to go with it instead of just my white kitty; therefore, I'm going to quest for a coco kitty.

Currently, I have only 4k in gold. I already know it's very low, considering that the price for a kitty plush has jumped to around 50k. However, I'm hoping with a combination of posting in forums, and selling some of my items I'll get closer to my goal.

Wish me luck and I'll continue to post to let you know my progress.

Donators!!!

Fallen Sin - You're my first donator and you rock! 1 ice tiara and 1 Easter Bunny ears

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:48 am
Since my last post I have exactly 4316 gaia gold...and stuff for sell at the marketplace. Donations are nice, but if none are given, I understand as well; this is a quest thread and not a begging one.  

Jadeling

royalstandard

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:56 am
I completely understand the quest for the Coco. I have a mule account that has that on her wish list. I feel like I'll die or turn 100 (whichever comes first) before I get one. xd lol  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:39 pm
Sigh, don't I know it. Well, as of today, I have 4615 gg. It's slow going, but I'll get there.  

Jadeling

cutechick007

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:56 am
me making a quest thread soon to get my coco kitty i hope lots of people come 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:23 am
FireOfSatan
me making a quest thread soon to get my coco kitty i hope lots of people come 3nodding
I hope you get lots of people to come as well. Good luck on your quest.

Total so far? 5315

Jadeling

Jadeling

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:23 am
Yeah, you guessed it; it's time for your daily update of my quest.

Gold = 5726

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:57 pm
I wish you ever so much luck on your Coco Kitty quest. I just got one. *cries for joy* It took me a month to get it.  

FallenSin

Jadeling

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:32 pm
Congrats on finishing your quest. Coco kitties are really cute aren't they? That's cool that you managed it in a month...at the rate I'm going; I think it'll take at least twice as long for me. However, I'm not deterred; I shall continue and I'll get my kitty wink  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:16 am
So, how am I doing, you may ask....well wonder no longer. Here is my current gold tally: 6181 gold.

Wow....I have about 1/7 the amount needed, just another 36k gold to left....

Jadeling

Jadeling

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:13 pm
So where am I? Well, about one sixth of the way there. In otherwords, I have about 7010 pieces of gold.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:19 am
Hi all! Just thought I should let you all know that I currently have 10191 pieces of gold. Yay!! I have about 25% of my quest done. Another 75% left to go!  

Jadeling

FallenSin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:06 am
I have a few items I can donate that you can sell ti get more money if ya want. Basically I don't need these two items and I can donate them to you to help on your quest.

Ice Tiara (they sell for about 6500 gold in the marketplace I sold my other one)
Easter Bunny Ears (I think they go for around 2000 gold)

If you are interested please PM me.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:43 pm
Thanks for the ears and the tiara! I'll try to put them to good use.

Current count 10,791 gold.

Jadeling

Jadeling

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:45 pm
Soo.....I have a new tally to announce, though it's not much... 11,105 gold. I'm getting there....really I am.  
10: The Guild Advertisement and Quest Competition Subforum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff