Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like my avatar?
  No
  Yes
View Results

ryanripple

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:48 am
I am looking for a cheap Ancient Katana. Does anyone have one for sale or know where to get one for cheap. I want one for my dream avatar.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:32 pm
wish i did ineed one and they cosy like 27000 a peice and rising  

shards of darkness

Phatchanz

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:39 pm
ryanripple
I am looking for a cheap Ancient Katana. Does anyone have one for sale or know where to get one for cheap. I want one for my dream avatar.

There is no greater feeling then watching a dreamer soar on the wings of his dreams...

I'll keep my eye open... yes, just one eye

...except of coarse watching a dreamer who has nowhere to land but in the ocean of reality

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:18 pm
I would like one too. man is so expensive. it would go well with my kimono! ^^ that's my next after next quest. then... it is decided I will get it after I get my hands on the other cape thing I wannted. heart  

tohru-uzamaki

Phatchanz

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:22 pm
There is no greater feeling then watching a dreamer soar on the wings of his dreams...

They aren't cheap

...except of coarse watching a dreamer who has nowhere to land but in the ocean of reality

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:24 pm
I'm looking for one as well...it would work in a lot of the avi ideas I have running around my head...to bad everything else in there costs about 400k each... crying  

Grael

AuronT

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:53 pm
I think if you haunt the "least time remaining" in marketplace you might be able to get one for about 18k or so at auction.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:51 pm
yeah, i want one too... but the cheapest buy now price i've seen at the marketplace was 23k. most sell for about 23.5/24k.  

Soulstrike96

Dapper Raider

5,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

amunition

Familiar Shapeshifter

6,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:01 am
I'm questing for raptor fire horns.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:33 pm
Bid is the way to go if your looking for a bargain just look out for speed sellers.  

AuronT

Huanlang

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:26 pm
I'd check the bids, just like someone already said, but you might want to be careful with that. Don't go over the lowest mp price for that item while you're bidding. You'd be surprised how many people do that. . . sweatdrop  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games