Does my song seem fitting?
  Yes
  No
  A little....
  I'm just a pole whore!
View Results

Pensakura

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:07 pm
Absolutly by Nine daysThis is a story of a girl Who cried a river and drowned the whole world While she looked so sad in photographs I absolutely love her When she smiles How many days in a year She woke with hope but she only found tears I can be so insincere Making promises never for real As long as she stands there waiting Wearing the holes in the soles of her shoes How many days disappear You look in the mirror So how do u chooseYour cloths never wear as well the next dayAnd your hair never falls in quite the same wayYou never seem to run out of things to sayThis is a story of a girl Who cried a river and drowned the whole worldWhile she looked so sad in photographsI absolutely love her When she smilesHow many lovers would stayJust to put up with this s**t day after dayHow do we wind up this wayWatching the mouse for the words that we sayAs long as we stand here waitingWearing the cloths of the souls that we chooseHow do we get there todayWhen were walking to far for the price of our shoesYour cloths never wear as well the next dayAnd your hair never falls in quite the same wayBut you never seem to run out of things to sayThis is a story of a girlWho cried a river and drowned the whole worldWhile she looked so sad in photographsI absolutely love her When she smilesAnd your clothes never wear as well the next dayAnd your hair never falls in quite the same wayBut you never seem to run out of things to sayThis is a story of a girl Who cried a river and drowned the whole worldWhile she looked so sad in photographsI absolutely love her This is a story of a girlWho pretty face she hid from the worldWhile she looked so sad and lonely thereI absolutely love her This is a story of a girl Who cried a river and drowned the whole worldWhile she looked so sad in photographsI absolutely love her When she smilesWhen she smiles

Take this quiz!

Quizilla]http://www.quizilla.com/redirect.php?statsid=18&url=http://www.quizilla.com/]Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:10 pm
no idea what my song is. maybe wisdom will come with age...  

bluegray

Pensakura

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:19 pm
bluegray
no idea what my song is. maybe wisdom will come with age...

Or you could just take the quiz to find out! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:21 pm
no idea what my song is  

bluegray

Pensakura

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:24 pm
bluegray
no idea what my song is

Well... uh... that's the point. You go to the link and it tells you. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:24 pm
...because even though it is nine days i have never heard of that song and do not trust 'the quiz'  

bluegray

Pensakura

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:29 pm
bluegray
...because even though it is nine days i have never heard of that song and do not trust 'the quiz'

MmmK. Well, it's rated "G" and I think it only has three questions...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:30 pm
well i bet you always get nine days...  

bluegray

Pensakura

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:32 pm
Huh? This is the first time I've taken the quiz... I can't remeber any of the ones before, but I'm almost certain I have gotten it before. lol  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:34 pm
stressed I SHALL DOMINATE!!!  

bluegray

Angel Muerto

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:51 pm
here's what i got confused

Sending Postcards From A Plane Crash by Fall Out Boy

I am such a suckerAnd I'm always the last to knowMy insides are copperAnd I'd kill to make them goldConversation got me here: another night alone in the citySo make my bed the grave and shovel dirt onto my sheets[Chorus:]Every friend we ever had in commonI will sever the tie, sever the tie with youYou can thank your lucky starsThat everything I wish for will never come trueWhen you go, I will forget everything about you [x2]I've seen sinking ships go down with more grace than youTurn this up I'll tune you outAnother night alone in the city, yeahFake it like you matter-that's a lie we can both keep, ohh[Chorus]When you go, I will forget everything about you [x2]I will forget when you goI will forget everything about you when you goI will forget everything about you

Take this quiz!

Quizilla]http://www.quizilla.com/redirect.php?statsid=18&url=http://www.quizilla.com/]Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:54 pm
it appears that i was mistaken. and you, angel, you are DIFFERENT! ha, ha!  

bluegray

Angel Muerto

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:56 pm
that's right... i am twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:58 pm
yes, and different is bad, for if everyone were different there would be no such thing.  

bluegray

Angel Muerto

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:59 pm
that's not how i see it. if everyone is the same then there's no excitement. you gotta be different. to be yourself. to stand out from the crowd.  
The Gold Mine

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff