Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How is it?
  It's really good
  It sucks! (I think so too)
View Results

BlackBloodJin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:23 pm
Ok, personally I think this is really bad. But I thought maybe Muerto would like it. So yeah, here it is.

Booming, rattling, clashing, heavy screaming pouring from the speakers as they vibrate, threatening to fall from the surface they rest on. Comics neatly tucked into their comfortable clear plastic casings as they rest on the shelf waiting to be opened. And on the desk a few comics open with their pages open telling its story to the room. Vivid colors of blue, red, purple, yellow, and black grace the pages like a fine metallic paint. The computer screen blank, the keyboard worn from the hours of use and torment of essay’s and term papers.
Except for the neatness of the carefully place shelf full of comics and art book, and unused school books, the rest of the room was in utter disarray. It seemed as if the clothing hamper exploded and all of its contents spewed all over the room. The bed had papers, cd’s, and almost no blanket on the it, and the pillow seemed to be missing. And there was a mystery stain on the carpet from anything to jelly to kool-aid.
In the seat, he sits, amazed at the images before him. Almost as giddy as a small child that just received a piece of candy. Finally finishing, the cover read “The Avengers” in large bold letters. Smirking at his own collection of comics, he places his hands behind his head and smiles. Life couldn’t get much better then this.
Or perhaps it could?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:35 pm
Interesting....  

Pensakura

bluegray

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:08 pm
yep thats angel  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:12 am
User Image

its awesome
i think it sounds exactly like him except for the vivid color and the essay papers
3nodding

User Image

[KookieMunzta]

Pensakura

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:56 pm
Where is Angel? I haven't seen him round for a while? neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:45 pm
User Image

i dont know, havent seen him around
i think hes avoiding me sweatdrop

User Image

[KookieMunzta]