Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Funny?
  Yes!
View Results

Pensakura

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:37 pm
I tried to put this in my siggy, but it was too big, This is a coversation between my friend Betty and her friend Jose.

Quote:
Betty
Gosh, Betty can be so annoying! She just doesn't know when to stop. And did you see what she was wearing yesturday? What was she thinking.... Um.. what? ... Oh no. She's right behind me, isnt she?

Jose
Yeah. But here's the thing, you can only see her if you look in the mirror. If you turn around, she'll be gone. I know, its weird, but ... yeah.

Betty
OMG! I looked in a mirror, and she was there, so i turned around to make sure she really was, and she still was there! then she said "Wow, Betty. You really have lost it. There is no mirror here, and you can see me."
And then... i realized something...

Jose
What was that?

Betty
It came to me suddenly, it was an epiphamy, a dawn of knowledge unknown before, a sudden realization!

jose
Uh huh...

Betty
I was in the mirror..

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:24 pm
wierd  

toricmpbll

Pensakura

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:34 pm
rofl rofl rofl It's Betty all over. She's as crazy as me, and maybe a little more... ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:52 pm
Pensakura
rofl rofl rofl It's Betty all over. She's as crazy as me, and maybe a little more... ninja
who's betty in real life because i don't know  

toricmpbll

[KookieMunzta]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:11 am
User Image

strange
cool

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:57 pm
toricmpbll
Pensakura
who's betty in real life because i don't know

I might have introduced you, maybe... she's short and has really long wavy black hair...  

Pensakura

The Gold Mine

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff