Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DO you love dogs
  Yes.....or yes!!!!!!
View Results

MizukiSessho

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:48 pm
My Dog Died yesterday it so sad she had all her titles and she was trained so well...i loved that dog My mom offered to get me another dog but i'm not sure if i want another i'll miss my dog and no one can replace her but i don't know what do you all think?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:39 am
Sorry to hear that your dog died...

Give yourself some time to think about whether you're willing to get a new dog.  

dolphinSYJ

swedish_soup

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:20 am
I agree. Let some time pass so you can overcome the sense of affliction of the loss of your pet. Eventually, you'll long the company of another creature, and you'll be ok with getting another dog.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:41 pm
ya i guess but its not really longing for another animals company i have a ton of animals but my dog was special. Well so are me chickens horses cats birds lizareds and other dogs but that dog slept with me and did so much stuff with me it wasn't even funny crying  

MizukiSessho

Azure Lust

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:26 pm
Aww, I'm sorry. cry

I'm going to be devasted when my dog dies...he's getting old. I'm gonna spend as much time with him as I can though. neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:48 am
sorry i know how you feel to lose a pet! i lost my pert rabbit!  

rabbit23girl

speed288

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:48 pm
doggys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:40 pm
if something happend to my dog i probably cry my eyes out but ya just got to remember death is only a part of life and your dog is probably partying in doggie heaven right now.
ninja  

K9lover

cowgirl720

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:17 am
I lost my dog a few years ago I really miss her but that was the only animal my family had so we are looking for another dog. Give it some time.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:37 am
aww! im sorry i know that i could not handle it if my dog died and i probly would want sum time b4 i got a new 1 crying cry  

Jamie Of Spades

Tipsy Treasure

Kithy Kitty

Familiar Browser

5,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:13 pm
Sorry about your dog =(

'Titles'? 'Trained so well?'

Um...not to be mean but it sounds like you care a bit too much about all that sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:15 pm
Aww, I'm so sorry! I know exactly how it feels to lose a dog your so close to. =( *hugs*  

Batnamz

Ireth Luthien

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:57 am
Don't worry.. Ur not the only one... My dog deid 4 monthes ago.. You'll soon be ready for another one.. I know how it feels to lose some one inportent to you.. I felt like I never wanted to see another dog ever again.. Don't worry.. cry cheese_whine dramallama  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 3:10 pm
I've had so many bad experiences with dogs dying and being abandoned. And my cat recently died too. We had her most of my life but she was killed. cry  

A-B0T

Dapper Wolf

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150

idkgoawayplz

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:58 pm
i'm soory to hear that two of my dogs died one, 4 years ago, and the other 2 years. sad  
Rainbow Bridge

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff