Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Need advice!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minish Hedgehog

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:47 pm
I need advice on wht to do! I just confesed that I love a girl but I don't know how she feels. Girls, if one of your best friends did this to you, how would you feel?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:49 pm
um, i would be pretty shocked. unless 1. i saw it coming, or 2. i had the same feelings. but any way, i would still be shocked. but good luck and hope everything goes well!

dont get your hopes too high tho, so it wont hurt so bad if it comes down.  

angelBmine

Minish Hedgehog

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:51 pm
angelBmine
um, i would be pretty shocked. unless 1. i saw it coming, or 2. i had the same feelings. but any way, i would still be shocked. but good luck and hope everything goes well!

dont get your hopes too high tho, so it wont hurt so bad if it comes down.

Oh...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:55 pm
Anyone else?...  

Minish Hedgehog

BMX Biker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:55 pm
you did that does anybody not no how to work anymore you dont jus say that to a girl flat out you slowly let them kno how you feel then you get to the point where its comfortable for you to ask em out then you can say that stuff but if your not datin yet its a little weird man  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:01 pm
BMX Biker
you did that does anybody not no how to work anymore you dont jus say that to a girl flat out you slowly let them kno how you feel then you get to the point where its comfortable for you to ask em out then you can say that stuff but if your not datin yet its a little weird man

It was slow! almost a whole school year!  

Minish Hedgehog

angelBmine

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:02 pm
BMX Biker

idk, i think it could work either way. i love it when it works out, WHICH i hope it does, but idk. yeah, it could be a little sudden. it depends, how long have u known her? because, if its not that long, are u sure its love? u have to really know the person at least for a while so it can be true love for em. thats i how i see it...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:03 pm
angelBmine
BMX Biker

idk, i think it could work either way. i love it when it works out, WHICH i hope it does, but idk. yeah, it could be a little sudden. it depends, how long have u known her? because, if its not that long, are u sure its love? u have to really know the person at least for a while so it can be true love for em. thats i how i see it...

For about a school year!  

Minish Hedgehog

BMX Biker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:04 pm
-[Scipio]-
angelBmine
BMX Biker

For about a school year!
did you try and let em no you liked em durin the school year or were you jus friends for the school year?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:05 pm
BMX Biker
-[Scipio]-
angelBmine
BMX Biker

For about a school year!
did you try and let em no you liked em durin the school year or were you jus friends for the school year?

I tried...  

Minish Hedgehog

angelBmine

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:06 pm
-[Scipio]-
angelBmine
BMX Biker

For about a school year!

well, im not an expert, but... still, know she will probably be confused, worried about how u feel, her feelings, it'll be a mess if shes questioning herself. theres not much to do but wait to see how she feels. dnt add pressure, act the same around her, but u should give her space if she seems uneasy. the only thing i can tell u is to wait, and be ready for anything! heart good luck!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:07 pm
angelBmine
-[Scipio]-
angelBmine
BMX Biker

For about a school year!

well, im not an expert, but... still, know she will probably be confused, worried about how u feel, her feelings, it'll be a mess if shes questioning herself. theres not much to do but wait to see how she feels. dnt add pressure, act the same around her, but u should give her space if she seems uneasy. the only thing i can tell u is to wait, and be ready for anything! heart good luck!

Thank you!  

Minish Hedgehog

angelBmine

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:08 pm
whee 3nodding urwelcome!

whee k bai!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:47 pm
if you you think you love this gilr then you might want to think about this instead of just saying this to her.im only saying this because girls hear that a lot from guys that just want to go out with them and do other stuff if you know what i mean.but if your sure you love her you should tell her and make it seem how you feel.sometimes if you wait to long its to late.they might be going out with somebody else.  

lady-loveable

Loki god of BS

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 8:41 pm
well it would be kind of awkward but thats okay i know how you feel  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items