Submit

Saint_Oriel

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:59 pm
Since there are no forums here . . . and this is not mine . . . oh well, I'm rping in a forest! Feel free to delete this at anytime unless it's doing really well, then I'll kill you many, many times over.

The Forest:

Vast in it's size and varities of trees, bodies of water, and people, the Forest is a magical place where few survive alone without knowing it's secrets. Fewer than the people who survive the Forest without it's knowlege or anyone else, are the people who actually know the deep, hidden secrets of the Forest. It houses Clans of elementalists, each with unique power and personalities, but there always are odd balls in the world, like the Forest.

The Elements:

Light: The Light elementalists prefer to stay in the open sunny areas and live in clearings in the forest with no trees over head. They control the Light around them to make themselves, and others, invisible. They can also fly on light, but only the sun's light and only Light elemntalists. They are afraid of losing everything.

Darkness: The Darkness elementalists enjoy staying in claered places with trees over head during the day, but wander around at night. They can control other peoples fear and hatred to cloak themselves or anyone else a disguise or use it to create somethiong they need. The Darkness elementalists can shapshift into any creature of the night at will. They are afraid of death.

Earth: The Earth elementalists have a network of tree houses and walkways so they don't ever have to touch the groud unless to hunt or gather food. They are reclusive and prefer to stick to their own kind. They can control rock, dirt, and plants. They can also talk to plants. The Earth elementalists know that all living things have feelings and do not appreciate that others cannot comprehend this simple thing to understand. Stubborn and intelligent, the Earth elementalists know that if they give up their stubborness and live on the ground for a while, they will learn more, new, and different things. They are afraid of change.

Water: The Water elementalists live near streams or any large body of water. They can breathe under water, unique to only Water elementalists, and can control water to do as they please. The Water elementalists always try to take the upper hand off everything. They are the most justifying of the Clans and want everyone to have all the same powers, but the other Clans think they just want all the powers for themselves. They are afraid of not reaching their goals.

Fire: The Fire elementalists watch as the Clans all turn against the Water elementalists with glee. They want the powers for themselves and soon they will go to the other Clans and pretend to make peace, only to fulfill their wildest hopes and dreams. The can create and use fire at will and are the second most dangerous of the Clans. They are afraid of being beaten.

Wind: The Wind elementalists are the most intellegent of the Clans. They know more than they tell and use their wind to fly, attack, and listen. They know of the Water Clans attempts of making everyone equal, but they know what will become of it. They also know what the Fire Clan os doing and are getting ready to put a stop to it once and for all. They live in the skies and watch and listen from above. They are afraid of things going wrong.

The Clan Status's:

Fire:
Leader: (Resered. Lady_Mac, gimme a name! I forgot it. sweatdrop )
Right Hand:
Healer:
Attack Planner:
Treasurer:
Secretary:
Trainers:
Guards:
Hunters:
Warriors: Ty
Apprentices:
Young Children:
Mothers:
Elders:

Water:
Leader: Aural
Right Hand:
Healer: Izouya
Attack Planner: (Not in use as of yet)
Treasurer:
Secretary:
Trainers:
Guards:
Hunters: Netta
Warriors: (Currently protecting and patching up walls to their city)
Apprentices:
Young Children:
Mothers:
Elders:

Light:
Leader:
Right Hand:
Healer:
Attack Planner: (Not in use)
Treasurer:
Secretary:
Trainers:
Guards:
Hunters:
Warriors: Axel (Currently protecting and patching up walls)
Apprentices:
Young Children:
Mothers:
Elders:

Darkness:
Leader: Nasuka
Right Hand:
Healer:
Apprentice-Opal
Attack Planner: (Not in use)
Treasurer:
Secretary:
Trainers:
Guards:
Hunters:
Warriors: (Protecting and patching up walls right now)
Apprentices: Opal Frunica
Young Children:
Mothers:
Elders:

Earth:
Leader: Anyera
Right Hand:
Healer:
Treasurer:
Secretary:
Trainers:
Guards:
Hunters:
Protectors:
Apprentices:
Young Children:
Mothers:
Elders:

Wind:
Leader: Lonija Frunica
Right Hand: Gerad Akkdesu
Healer:
Attack Planner:
Treasurer:
Secretary:
Trainers:
Guards:
Hunters:
Warriors:
Look Outs:
Apprentices:
Young Children:
Mothers:
Elders:

Profiles and rules in next post!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:14 pm
Sent in Profiles:

Gaian Username: Aloral_Dena
Clan: Earth
Name: Anyera
Personality: She seems to be very serious to those who do not know her very well. Anyera is kind, sensible, and will stand behind anyone, anything, or any idea that she believes in.
Apperence:
User Image
History: not much to tell as of yet.
Anything Else: N/A

Gaian Username: Saint_Talon
Clan: Wind
Name: Lonija Frunica
Personality: Intelligent and logical, Lonija just wants the world to be at peace. She also wants to make sure it satys at peace even once she is gone. She can be harsh, but her Clan knows that she is trying to make the most good come of things as possible.
Apperence: Tan skin, longish golden blonde hair that goes down to about her shoulder blades. She's about 5' 6" in height and weighs around 130 pounds but feels feather light when you pick her up. She has deep forest green eyes that can make you feel like a young kid again.
History: Typical leader thing.
Anything Else: She has one child, but she was forced to give her up becuase she did not have any powers of wind.

Gaian Username: GeradAkkdesu
Clan: Wind
Name: Gerad Akkdesu
Personality: Curious, Low self esteem, peacemaker
Apperence:User Image
History: His family has ruled over for centuries the Akkdesu dynasty has gone undisturbed but when Gerad became Ruler another stepped in and gained their respect he doesn't like feuds so he handed it over to her. He dreams to please the people of the land and stop the feud the water and fire are causing.
Anything Else: He likes to fight for the fun of it and likes to host festivals as well but he hates blood shed so the wind cities are full of officers of law.

Gaian Username: Saint_Talon
Clan: Darkness
Name: Opal Frunica
Personality: Curious, loving, and enjoyable. Opal just wants her Clan to survive and enjoy life.
Apperence: Tan skin, light brown hair and pitch black eyes. She's thin and short.
History: She was the daughter of Lonija Frunica, leader of Wind, but didn't have the Wind element and was given to the Darkness elementalists.
Anything Else: She's the apprentice to the Healer.

Profile Set Up:

Gaian Username:
Clan: (Same as element)
RPC Name:
Personality: (Don't just list!)
Apperence: (If a picture, put it in a link)
History: (Optional)
Anything Else: (Any other things you would like us to know? Optional)

[b]Gaian Username:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Apperence:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Anything Else:[/b]

Rules:

1. Obey all guild and Gaia rules!
2. Please be semi-literate in character
3. PM me your profiles with the title 'Forest RP'
4. Keep everything PG13 okay? I don't really like gore
5. Please, keep the personalities within the main personality for your Clan/element
6. Keep all OOC chat in (), [], or {}. I don't want to see any ** around action!
7. Have fun and try to be active!

Next post, OPENING! Yay!  

Saint_Oriel

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100

Saint_Oriel

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:16 pm
OPEN! You can send in your profiles now! biggrin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:45 am
Gerad after reading the report of the latest crime a maniac committed suicide after destroying half a city block and a police station. Gerad held a festival so people wouldn't think about this he left the rest of the duty to the ruler he opened his mansion to the people it was as big as a city square people referred to it as the grand square in the sky. Gerad had everything ready for every age he also let recruiters recruit here shops set up everywhere but the food was free it was on Gerad's tab. "Welcome people of the sky I hope you have a pleasent time at my house."Gerad went into his mansion to give commands to the police officers stationed at the festival he didn't need anymore accidents especially one that could ruin his families name who has always been rich he inherited all their money they tended to be greedy so the money he had was outrageos he spent alot of money but couldn't scratch the surface of his funds.  

GeradAkkdesu

GeradAkkdesu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:38 am
No one joins crying  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:26 pm
(Do we send our profiles in here, or in a PM?)  

Shadows Judgement

2,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200

GeradAkkdesu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:53 pm
Pm it to the person who started this particular rp.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:00 pm
((I sent a pm, do I have to wait for it to be posted before I can rp?))  

Arora Fire

3,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Flatterer 200

GeradAkkdesu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:47 pm
Arora Fire
((I sent a pm, do I have to wait for it to be posted before I can rp?))

Hmm she will post it and I will probably edit your job.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:45 pm
Hey i guess i'll be the fire clan leader
Gaian Username: Typyro
Clan: fire
RPC Name: Ty
Personality: Very caring for most people but being forced into the leader of the fire clan has not let him be nice, he has realized that the fire clan is brutal
Apperence: Just prettymuch looks like my avi exept for no facial stuff, all my clothes are white and i have red hair
History: Was the son of the leader until he died, then he was forced to rule at only age 14
Anything Else: Ty carries a katana on his back, a double bladed sword, and he hides a dagger under his pants on his calf.  

Typyro

Goddess_Of_Fog

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:52 pm
Typyro
Personality: Very caring for most people but being forced into the leader of the fire clan has not let him be nice, he has realized that the fire clan is brutal
Apperence: Just prettymuch looks like my avi exept for no facial stuff, all my clothes are white and i have red hair
History: Was the son of the leader until he died, then he was forced to rule at only age 14
Anything Else: Ty carries a katana on his back, a double bladed sword, and he hides a dagger under his pants on his calf.
Um, can you READ? I mean seriously, Gerad just told Dark!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:10 pm
Goddess_Of_Fog
Typyro
Do not be harsh.  

GeradAkkdesu

Typyro

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:36 pm
GeradAkkdesu
Goddess_Of_Fog
Typyro
Do not be harsh.

((No no of course i can't read i mean that, of course, is why i am tpying this and responding to what you said. I mean i can't read... Of course i can read and i just chose i didnt feel like it.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:50 pm
Typyro
GeradAkkdesu
Goddess_Of_Fog
Typyro
Do not be harsh.

((No no of course i can't read i mean that, of course, is why i am tpying this and responding to what you said. I mean i can't read... Of course i can read and i just chose i didnt feel like it.

whoa no need to start turning this into a flaming match. I already sent in my profile for fire leader a while ago and am still waiting for results. So be a little patient and pay attention to what is written.  

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers