Reply 13: Rp Forest
The Vault Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GeradAkkdesu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:32 pm
Setting-Long ago in a place unseen by light it was a quiet place filled with only the night races who never met face to face with anyone total peace and empty. Then one day a vampire who had imagined a place full of life and wonder wanted this dream to come true so he studied his powers and one day he summoned the light from another place life from another and while doing so he accidently merged these universes in one. Now the completely seperate types of people were to meet and what would become of this?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:37 pm
Races- The Night race is full of vampires,demons,and dark elf

The Light race is full of angels and high elf

The Lifely race is full of humans,animals(sunes),werewolf,and wood elfs

The three despised eachother and humans attacked high elf and dark elf the Sune races attacked angels and vampires the wood elf attacked dark elf and demons the werewolf fought vampires and demons the angels fought demons.  

GeradAkkdesu

GeradAkkdesu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:39 pm

Name:
Race:
Enemy Races:
Appearance:
Personality:
Dream:
Nightmare:
Strength:
Weakness:
Weapon:
Magic:  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:45 pm
Ok Send in Profiles now after 3 diferent races are submitted then the rp will begin.

Sent in Profiles:

Name:Gerad Akkdesu
Race: Angel
Enemy Races: Demon,Vampire
Death List:Mitzukai(sister),Tokoron(friend), Jukusei(rival)
Appearance:User Image
Personality biggrin ark,Curios,low self-esteem
Dream:To avenge his sister Mitzukai by killing demon's and living out his friend Tokoron's dream of slaying all vampires.
Nightmare:If he were to be sacrificed for demons.
Strength:His power to change the wind current to deflect weapons but only done in a incredibly brief time.
Weakness:He isn't very good at combat.
Weapon:Katana
Magic:Wind

Name: Serinity
Race: Kitsune
Enemy Races: All light/night races
Death List: Mother, Father, five brothers and sisters.
Appearance: User Image
Personality: Normally happy and caring, she's very clumsy but has deadly accuracy.
Dream: Her family would come back to life
Nightmare: Her twin, Moragan, would die
Strength: Her deadly accuracy
Weakness: Her twin
Weapon: Her twin daggers and bow and arrows
Magic: fire to poison her daggers and light her arrows. She can also create fire and use it for almost anything.

Name: Moragan
Race: Kitsune
Enemy Races: All light/night races
Death List: Mothter, Father, five brothers and sisters.
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality: Determined to do her best, she is stubborn and won't stray from her beliefs.
Dream: Her sister would stop nagging her all the time and she could live her life.
Nightmare: She would fail
Strength: Her stubbornness and dertermination
Weakness: Her palms
Weapon: Her sword is a long, two bladed collosal thing that most cannot weild. She has a short staff.
Magic: Ice for her sword and staff. She can send ice through her palms.

Name: Tatline
Race: Angel/vampire cross
Enemy Races: All
Death List: Dad (he was a vampre) Mom (she was an angel)
Apprence: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality: Like a ninja, she's is quiet. Like an assassin, she normally lies. She's a master of lies and deceit, although once she knows someone, she's kind and loving.
Dream: That she could be accepted
Nightmare: She would die because of an accedent
Strength: Her lies
Weakness: Her truth and multi-race
Weapon: Her staff turns into a double-bleded sythe and she also has many daggers hidden throughout her clothes. She also has a crystal that hangs around her neck and protects her from the sun's harmful rays.
Magic: Flower Power and light rays

Name: Kelle
Race: Vampire/Werewolf hybrid
Enemy Races:
Death List: Older and younger siblings, lover
Appearance:User Image
Personality: Kelle can be sweet and loving to those she trust still with a simple innocent side to her that she doesn't show. To those that she doesn't know she may appear Aloof, Aggresive and cocky. She is lonely however since the death of her siblings and lover Dek. Only friend is her totem Aleka the black ferret.
Dream: To find a true friend, and family.
Nightmare: To live alone
Strength: Having another there with her. A friend.
Weakness: Severe exhaustion, and any injury to her wings when in flight and to her totem
Weapon: double ended sword (Held in the middle with a blade at either end)
Magic: camoflauge, illusions, flight on large black wings  

GeradAkkdesu

GeradAkkdesu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:48 pm
Open start Commenting!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:04 pm
Gerad grabbed his sword and looked outside. "Hmm...a peaceful place. Today marks the day i cleanse this new world." He went outside eating a donut. He looked around and saw his community of light souls. "Morning!"  

GeradAkkdesu

zb0i

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:55 am
blah!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:00 pm
Name: Chii
Race: Neko/demon
Enemy Races: Unknown
Death List: Father(Yuki), Mother (Ai)
Appearance: User Image
Personality: Sometimes hyper, and mostly random, curious, but at times quiet and reserved. A bit shy when first met.
Dream: To be accepted
Nightmare: Being alone and rejection
Strength: Power to change into different animals
Weakness: The back of her neck (especially when poked)
Weapon: Demon Ice Sword
Magic: Dark and Mind  

Chi_Kuroneko83

Chi_Kuroneko83

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:10 pm
Chi peeked around the corner at Gerad and the others. She knew she wasn't allowed outside when the light souls were present, but she had always wanted to see what the "others" looked like. "Hmm...I don't see what they big deal is...they look perfectly nice to me.." She smiled to herself and swished her tail.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:44 pm
Name: Kuraname Nayuki, Kura or Yuki for short
Race: kitsune demon cross
Enemy Races: light and night races except for demons
Death List: mother (kitsune), father (demon), two brothers and Mitsuo (rival)
Appearance: standing at 5' 1" she's not very impressive until she smiles. unlike most creatures she has two rows of sharp needle-like teeth. her smiles tend to make people uneasy to say the least. ruby hair with blond bangs and green eyes make her stand out in a crowd.
Personality: brilliant, sweet and fairly spontaneous. she is also fiercely loyal.
Dream: to become stronger
Nightmare: to fail her sister Miranda or see her die
Strength: Loyalty and magic
Weakness: her friends and family and her ears
Weapon: twin butterfly daggers and a whip or anything she can get her hands on
Magic: dark and fire magic

Kirinkinetic Telepathetic

GeradAkkdesu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:07 am
Gerad's eyes turned white as he saw a demon and then he slightly trembled and then stopped looking back he whispered, "This world is a curse I won't serve it as they see me I don't love them or like them I hate all things that live or breath so to release this darkness I shall kill you demon." Gerad took out his katana as it glimmered in the sun he laughed evily and dashed torward the demon girl looking out at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:30 am
Kelle was walking, her hair kept up out of her face today. Her amber eyes looked out around the light souls. The thirst for blood was strong, for she hadn't fed in a long time. She kept to herself, Aleka hid behind the strands of hair that had slipped out of the clip.

She knew many of the light people, would see her light hair, so blonde that it appeared a soft white, and her lidded gaze, and expect nothing of a vampire hidden behind her fanged smile. They only saw what appear to be a young werewolf girl. For those were the features she took after. She placed a gloved hand on the sword strapped to her back, expecting trouble as she watched the angel. Nothing to do with me.... She thought to herself, yet her morals dragged her closer to the girl, and she watched ready to throw herself into the fray if need be.

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

Kirinkinetic Telepathetic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:42 am
Kuraname stepped around the corner in a hurry to get back to her den, when she saw the angel rush. being a compassionate creature she blind sided him and attempted to distract him long enough for the girl to get away.
"Get out of here now before he kills you!"
she drew back her lips revealing her teeth and snapped her jaws shut just an inch in front of his face.
"peeve me and I'll bite your pretty little nose off Angel..."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:30 am
((Is it too late to join the RP?))

Name: Yamihiko Kei

Race: half demon, half angel

Enemy Races: Kei despises her mother's race, despite the angel blood coursing through her and having been brought up in the demons' realm

Death List: Susumu (father); Rune (best friend); Caelestis (killed by Kei, she was one of the angels responsible for Susumu's death)

Appearance:User Image Kei can absorb her black-feathered wings into her body whenever she doesn't need them.

Personality: Quiet, withdrawn, and aloof, Kei looks out only for herself, having spent the last eight years of her life fending for herself.
Dream: This half-breed dreams of the day she finally avenges her father and her friend. Killing Caelestis with her own two hands was only the beginning...

Nightmare: A recurring theme in her nightmares is that her father and Rune both blame her for their deaths.

Strength: Aside from finely honed unarmed and armed combat skills, Kei inherited the power of flight from both her mother and her father, though it is twice that of an average angel. Her father was one of the best flight-enabled demons, hence, this ability was also passed on to her, augmenting that already gained from her mother.

Weakness: When doused with water, Kei can no longer conjure up fire, and temporarily loses the power of flight.

Weapon: Twin daggers and a sword, both of which Kei will use only as a last resort in combat.

Magic: Kei also inherited fire-producing abilities and enchantment-rune knowledge (where she draws a symbol in the air or on the ground, instantly casting a spell) from her father. It is unknown yet, even to her, if she inherited her mother's wind enchantment or her father's shadow abilities.

((I hope this profile is okay. If it's a bit overdone, someone please PM me with the name of the RP as the subject and tell me which parts should be edited. Arigatou!))  

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:11 pm

"So this is what the angels' city looks like..." Yamihiko Kei muttered to herself. "It's a good thing, then, that I found this map in that murderous p***k of an angel's knapsack. Otherwise, I'd never have gotten here." The brunette was referring to an angel she'd met a few weeks back while wandering the different cities.

Suddenly, she heard a shout from a nearby street; she peeked around the corner of a building at the end of the street she was on.

All these angels... she thought. Any one of them could have been responsible for killing Dad and Rune...

And then she saw the angel rush at what looked to be a half-demon, only to be stopped by another demon who seemed to be threatening him, just long enough for the girl being targeted to get away.

"Such prejudice against those not of their kind..." Kei muttered darkly, throwing a venomous gaze in the general direction of the angel who'd initiated the attack, before making her way over to the fleeing half-demon. She herself knew many methods of escape and seclusion; perhaps she could help a fellow soul.

((Is it all right if I just jumped in? sweatdrop ))  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff