Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 10: The Guild Advertisement and Quest Competition Subforum
Random's Quest For Certain Donation Items...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever been questing for an item and never got it?
  Yes...>.<
  Yes, but I do get distracted at times....
  Somewhat...
  No...^_^
View Results

RANDOM_FUN!!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:51 pm
Hi I am Random and I am almost 19...(one of the older in age people on gaia, since a lot of the gaia population is younger or from what I have observed in fishing, towns, etc).

I have been on gaia for almost 1 year and it will soon be my gaia anniversary aroud December 3rd (I think).

I have been an active member, and I have 3 accounts, one of which a friend gave to me. Also, I have been on gaia everyday and I have tried to afford certain items but they never seem to be in my reach...

I tend like a normal gaia to really like donation items, usually the shiny and rare ones. I am not here to beg, but I am here to ask for help towards my goal to acheive certain items in my inventory. These items are on my uberlong wishlist (but some of them don't fit on it because there is a limit on amount of items on a wishlist). The ones that I am questing for are donation items...as said in the name of this thread... sweatdrop .

I do not donate money to gaia often, (and I haven't ever but once I almost did if it wasn't for lack of my funds), due to my strict mother who wants me banished from the gaming world, but I always make sure my hardest to go on gaia atleast once a day. I am not a scammer, or a person who will be on gaia for a little, I will probably be on gaia still for the next 5 or so years...which is a really long time.

Just to let people know, I am not one of those cheap people on gaia, I have given over 50k in donations to my friends and other kind people to help them. I have received less in donations than what I have given...

I currently and have always wanted the demonic and angellic pendants, the solar and lunar items (cowl, headress, cloak and, cloak), the angellic and demonic bows, mochi the puppy, both coco, and kiki kitties, the ancient katana, demonic halo, the staff of angellus, etc and the list goes on an on. I am not begging for these items, like I have said and I just would like help on my quest. Currently I am working on my quest for the elegant veil and the whip of ice.

Finally, I wish everyone the best, and I hope people understand my situation better from what I said.

Comment Away!

-Random

P.S. I am willing to make friends, just p.m. me first and I will add you, I am willing to make deals, etc...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:01 pm
I can bump and I can say I am older than you. So you aren't the older one, you just probably don't go into the right forums. 21 yrs old and my Gaia anniversary was in May.

Trade waiting for you!  

FallenSin

10: The Guild Advertisement and Quest Competition Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces