Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 66: Vader's Lashes: A Star Wars Hangout
Favorite episode? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which episode is your favorite?
  Episode 1, The Phantom Menace. (O.o;;; If you pick this one... You must be possessed.)
  Episode 2, Attack of the Clones. (This is only SLIGHTLY better because it had Boba!)
  Episode 3, Revenge of the Sith
  Episode 4, A New Hope
  Episode 5, The Empire Strikes Back.
  Episode 6, Return of the Jedi
View Results

MokieMorty

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:17 am
Yeah, I figure let's just tackle all the general questions while we're at it. ^^ Which episode is your favorite? (I'll dis-included the final three books.)

Mine is Empire Strikes Back. (No cool people die in this one.)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:29 pm
I dunno which one is my fave, but i guess if i HAD to pick, it would be ROTJ.

Random Star Wars knowledge time!!!!

Return of the Jedi was going to be called Revenge of the Jedi, but the name was changed when they came to realize that Jedis dont take revenge.  

Mist-san

MokieMorty

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:51 pm
shadowninjaofthemist
I dunno which one is my fave, but i guess if i HAD to pick, it would be ROTJ.

Random Star Wars knowledge time!!!!

Return of the Jedi was going to be called Revenge of the Jedi, but the name was changed when they came to realize that Jedis dont take revenge.

Oh yeah, I heard about that. xp There's still a couple posters and lunch-boxes hanging around that say "Revenge of the Jedi". xd  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:42 pm
Lucas did that with episode 3 too. it was origonally entitled "the rise of the empire". i think he does it on purpose to discourage piracy. pirate  

HaHa luv u 2

MokieMorty

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:32 pm
laughin
Lucas did that with episode 3 too. it was origonally entitled "the rise of the empire". i think he does it on purpose to discourage piracy. pirate

Ah, clever. (I bet it didn't work, though. xp )  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:47 am
mines, Revenge of the Sith.

and another piece of Star Wars knowledge, Lucas has said hes going to make epiodes 7,8 and 9, but not start filming still like 2010, even thou he already has the scripts, xp  

dsbfjktr ndfkhub

Hakura88

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:49 am
My favorite was Empire Strikes Back, but Revenge of the Sith is my favorite now.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:59 pm
little girlie lost

and another piece of Star Wars knowledge, Lucas has said hes going to make epiodes 7,8 and 9, but not start filming still like 2010, even thou he already has the scripts, xp
lets hope they dont go downhill. what would they even be about? the yuuzhan vong?  

HaHa luv u 2

kuja_dude

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:16 pm
Well of all the movies, ROTS. But my favorite trilogy is 4-5-6 because it's classic.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:53 am
little girlie lost

Thats's 'cause he's waiting for me to be old enough to play... Um... Mara. 3nodding (Anyone, really. I just wanna be in ONE Star Wars movie! gonk ... Or maybe that KotOR series he was talking about...)  

MokieMorty

MokieMorty

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:55 am
laughin
lets hope they dont go downhill. what would they even be about? the yuuzhan vong?

(Geez, did you spell that from memory? I can NEVER get it right. xp )

They're about the people that take over the Empire, fighting the rebels. I'm reading the first one, and it's actually pretty interesting. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:56 am
Kuja_dude
Well of all the movies, ROTS. But my favorite trilogy is 4-5-6 because it's classic.

Indeed. You have to LOVE the classic. Though, my favor5ite of the new trilogy is RotS, 'cause the other two... Put frankly, were an embaresment to Star Wars? sweatdrop Especially the first one.  

MokieMorty

DrakusWolfant

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:19 pm
MokieMorty
Yeah, I figure let's just tackle all the general questions while we're at it. ^^ Which episode is your favorite? (I'll dis-included the final three books.)

Gah, this is my absolute favorite as well! Mainly because Boba Fett is in it and the cool duel between Vader and Luke.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:54 am
DrakusWolfant
MokieMorty

Gah, this is my absolute favorite as well! Mainly because Boba Fett is in it and the cool duel between Vader and Luke.

Ah, yes. Boba. heart

And let's not forget the most abused line in the Star Wars series!

"No, Luke... I am your father."  

MokieMorty

Doctor Bonez

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:05 am
MokieMorty
DrakusWolfant
MokieMorty

Ah, yes. Boba. heart

And let's not forget the most abused line in the Star Wars series!

"No, Luke... I am your father."

This is my favorite too! For Many reasons! Such as the famous line,
"No, I am your father."
I also loved seeing Yoda act so strange! Whacking at R2 with his cane, shout "Mine!" just like a two-year old. xd
Also, Vader doesn't die in this one, and neither does Yoda.
Boba Fett is in it too!  
66: Vader's Lashes: A Star Wars Hangout

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces