BREEDING Thread :: CLOSED INDEFINITELY Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guardian_Iris
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:42 pm
Congratulations to these reunited families!

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

(( Note: silhouettes are generic and do not guarantee a particular appearance.))

This was a hard decision for us as so many of the entries were deserving! However, we could only take on so much due to having other tasks to worry about, so we could not take every entry! We tried to pick a good mix of characters becoming later gens and current later gens as the ones we selected.

We will likely do more slots like these in the future, so keep an eye out for them! We are very interested to hear your ideas.

Daisicle
Twitchapher the 3rd
Teigra
sailornorthstar

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:39 pm
Special RP and Metaplot Breeding Opportunity.

This is a special opportunity for players to not only play an important part in advancing the Holy Knights story-arc, but possibly a chance to play an actual future Knight.

This is a highly conditional breeding that comes with very specific setting and plot guidelines in order to qualify.

• The couple MUST be Angel or Demon or Shetani. No other types are needed for this.
  • The couple MUST live in Telrunya City and be devoted to the Guadians and firm believers in the Light.
  • No crack pairings because this a serious RP we're trying to fill out.
  • Must be willing to give up 1 or more of the offspring to the purpose of training to be a Squire for the Order of the Light.
  • Training for these offspring will begin at child stage, at which point they will be taken into the keep and cared for by the fairies while being taught and trained to be the next generation of Knights.
  • The offspring will not live with their parents beyond toddler stage.
  • Visitation will happen only on weekends.
  • In-Character, this is a voluntary step. The parents have made the decision to let their child be trained to be one of the great Knights because it is a huge honor.
  • Out-of-Character this is not player choice. At least one of the children will be transferred to squire training. The one we choose depends on the RP with the parents of the babies/toddlers.
  • You will retain ownership and be able to RP the kids, they just will not be growing up with their parents. It's not a sad thing, it's what they want and it's a great honor to serve the Guardians in such a way.

If these rules seem out of line, weird or just not something you want to deal with, you don't have to worry. These breeding slots are just not for you this time. There will be other breeding opportunities.

Only three of these slots will be open. We might do more later depending on how many players participate.

All breeding rules apply, but these conditions will override any similar rule.

Form
[b]Babymamma[/b]:
[b]Player[/b]:
[b]Babydaddy[/b]:
[b]Player[/b]:

[b]Proof of existing relationship[/b]: (can be any RP, including past events)

Selection will be RP moderator choice, because we are looking for characters that we know will fit the setting scenario.

TL;DR: This is a chance for people to get a squire to play in our second tournament to find Knights. We eventually will need 7 of them, and we won't get that many from our first tournament.  

Guardian_Iris
Captain

Guardian_Iris
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:17 pm
I'M GOING HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS

The holiday season is approaching fast on Telrunya, a time where things seem festive and some of the older Pae'il might miss the snow that used to happen more commonly on the Isle, back when it was in the sky. It is a time for winter togetherness for everyone, families celebrating the year behind them and the year upcoming.

Wouldn't your Pae'il like to go and enjoy the holidays with their family too?

RULES
  1. This is a Reverse Breeding Event! While this may normally apply to Pae'il who are second gen and up only, there is an exception to this event! All Pae'il with no PC parents may enter.
    1. If you win with a first gen, your Pae'il will be modified to a second gen Pae'il, so any Pae'il in a form that is specific to a first gen Pae'il cannot be entered. For example, first generation flutters, Raks, Fallen, Faun that hatched from acorns, faeries with concepts, etc. Please use common sense when entering!
    2. Fauny are a special circumstance, as some already have established canon parents. If your fauny has established canon parents, you may enter for those if you wish. In this case, everyone related will need to submit an entry, and decide among themselves who gets which parent. (For example, for the Apples, the owners of Big Mac, Applejack, and Applebloom would all need to submit an entry.) Otherwise, you will need to convince us why the fauny's parents should exist, with a believable story that fits with the established fauny canon.
    3. Second gens and higher may still enter as normal, but they also must fill out the special form for this event.
    4. Like any reverse breeding, in order to have the parents breed in the future, they must belong to two different people. The winner(s) may choose who to gift their second parent to if they wish, or keep them both.

2. In this event, you must fill out the modified form included below.
    1. The essay should be written from the perspective of your Pae'il! Explain what family means to them and why they feel they should be reunited with them.

3. You can enter multiple times, but you may only win once.
  4. This is for Reverse Breedings only. Regular breedings as a whole are closed. This includes DNA Breedings and EI Breedings. Attempting to enter for any of these will result in disqualification of your entries.

FORM
[b]Pae Name[/b]:
[b]Owner[/b]:
[b]What Generation are they?[/b] (Currently. Please enter current 1st gen Pae'il as 1.)
[b]If Gen 3 or later, are you looking for an earlier generation than Parents? If so, which one?[/b]
[b]What are the parents' names, and their owners?[/b]

[b]From the perspective of your Pae'il: Please write about why your family is important to you, and why you wish to be united with them for the holidays.[/b]

AND GO! APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTIL DECEMBER 31ST, 11:59PM EDT!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:34 pm
Pae Name: Eleora
Owner: Wolfs Heart
What Generation are they? 2
If Gen 3 or later, are you looking for an earlier generation than Parents? If so, which one? n/a
What are the parents' names, and their owners?
Given the fauny blood that Eleora has, the names would be determined after the parents were revealed in order to give a 'traditional' fauny name to the fauny parent. I would also like to share one of the parents, but I don't know who with yet.
From the perspective of your Pae'il: Please write about why your family is important to you, and why you wish to be united with them for the holidays.

A long time ago, when I was just a filly, my parents and I would always celebrate around this season. With it being so cold and the nights getting longer, things would just feel so dark and hopeless. So we would celebrate the light and warmth by lighting candles and hanging lanterns around our home. Just the extra light would bring warmth into our hearts and bodies. We would exchange gifts and sing songs, and just be there as a family, cuddled close with one another. Dad was awful at singing songs, but mother and I would laugh so much at his attempts that the warmth in my cheeks would spread all over. These are some of my most precious memories and it got us through the hard times.

I haven't seen my parents in a while, I've had my hands full, but I remember the love that they shared for each other, it is something I haven't found for myself yet. Even without all the candles, I feel like there was such pure warmth that radiated from their love for each other. They came from such different worlds, but it didn't matter at all because of how strong their bond was. If it wasn't for the love they showed each other and showed me, I wouldn't have known how to love my daughter, who is so incredibly different from anything I have ever known in so many ways. They have helped guide who I am in so many ways, and it would bring me so much joy to be reunited with them for this season once again.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:23 pm
Pae Name: Inessa
Owner: Fea Line
What Generation are they? 2nd
If Gen 3 or later, are you looking for an earlier generation than Parents? If so, which one? n/a
Strawberri Stardust will be getting the Mother, I'll be taking the Father.
Mother (Naiad): Meredith
Father (Angel): Enoch

From the perspective of your Pae'il: Please write about why your family is important to you, and why you wish to be united with them for the holidays.

Mom means everything to me. She is my rock and my foundation. Things had been better, persay, when I found Scarlet. Mom loved having another little one to look after, to swim around with. And it made me happy as well. We were like our own little family again! But then times changed. It seems like it always happens around this time of the year. Lately she's been... distant. Going out on her own for long periods of time, often not coming home until the next day. This time however?

She's just flat out gone.

It worries me. It worries Scarlet too... We can't find her, not even a trace of where she might have gone. I just want to see her happy. To be able to bring her joy and happiness. To be a family.

I think she's looking for dad again. I don't know why. I don't know if I'll ever understand why she'd seek out the man that left her. But when she talks about him....she just lights up. I just want mom to be happy. Maybe.... be together again. I know that's what she wants. And if it will make her truly happy then... I want it too...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:00 pm
Pae Name: Yipes
Owner: daedae the magnificent
What Generation are they? 1
What are the parents' names, and their owners? Decide later?
Diasicle{Sven}: Grimhildr
DaemonGabrielle{yipes}: Deforest

If I need to adjust the perspective, please let me know.
Yipes sighed, putting the last little bit of his lawn clippings on the top of his lovely Christmas pineapple. It seemed so joyous, the holiday fruit. Round, and kind of mellony. Giant tufts of green deliciousness coming out of the top. With a final glance, he returned the box to its rightful place in the attic just in time to hear his little bird enter. "Yo. Nutjob. Im here. Got any food?" his little angel called, as she made her not so graceful entrance. Alouette was always so polite.

Returning to the kitchen, he retrieved the small rabbit he had gotten from the forest and tossed it to her. As she chowed down, he settled down. Pulling a photo album out of the night stand, he sighed as he opened the cover page. There they sat. His family photos. He had been meaning to show Alouette for a while now. Hoping she would strive to become someone of great importance. Like a bug napper. Or a mother. Or anything that didn't leave blood on his kitchen floor. That stuff was wicked hard to get out.

Motioning her over, and ignoring her little one fingered salute as she raided the pantry for a drink, he showed her backside the pictures. "Alouette? You came from great stock, you know. My mother was fierce. Rather like you. She would bring the evening meal and sometimes smack father with it when he brought his work his work to the table. And your grandfather was so witty. He enjoyed a good red tailed slug or two, he did. You would have learned many things from him... " He smiled as he remembered the holidays. Their tree, although not quite a pineapple of cheer, did have its own merits as the balls filled with lightening bugs glistened off the homemade ornaments. Wrapped in tinsel made of the finest things Yipes could find. Berries. Logs. Even an odd array of mushroom and loose change. The Christmas season was quite the spectacle in his old house.

Alouette let out a large burp and walked over to the nutjob that called himself her father. She pointed at a picture since she obviously hadn't been paying attention. Well, obvious to anyone but HIM. She asked "Whats that?" Yipes turned and looked at the picture in question. "Ah yes. My father brought home a jeweled stink bug for mother that Christmas. The house smelled wonderful for weeks. " he stated, running his fingers slightly over the pictures. His mother had promptly ordered his father to find the jeweled stink bug and throw it out since she had tossed it across the room once she discovered it's lovely scent making abilities. To which his father had sadly done. They had never quite understood each others differences but the love had been there. He missed them. He missed that love.

"Wait. YOU have family?" she asked incredulously. "Yes" Yipes stated. "Though I am afraid I haven't seen them in some time. Every since I caught the bug of adventure." he explained, albeit a bit melancholy. His little greened feathered darling gave him a blank stare.

"You? Like, seriously? I thought you were like...made in a nut or something?"

"Well, yes and no. I am afraid I was raised in a tree far from here. Though I would like to see them again. I just have no idea where to even begin. I haven't left the forest for decades." Yipes muttered, the joy gone from his voice.

"Why not?" she asked. " You seem to enjoy looking at them. Why not find them in person. Ya know. Look? Then I could have a party and find some decent food, maybe a pae or two, while your gone." she queried, shrugging her shoulders as the truth came out. Like it always did with such a creature. and as always, Yipes ignored her predatory remarks. It was what family did. Ignored your weirdness.

Yipes jerked his gaze back her. "I hadn't...I hadn't thought of that." he muttered. No, he had just never thought of that. Of all the things... "I could look for them... Yes. I could. I'm sure they would love to meet their grand daughter." He jumped up suddenly. A huge smile lit his face as he wrapped his arms around an instantaneously fighting harpy.

"My little Anger Duck. I shall find them!" he announced. "And they shall return and teach you the things of not so bloody activities! And me how to make Christmas fun! With LOVE. And...and me to be a better father!! And you how to not kill them. Only maim. Oh Joy!!" He ran into his room to pack only to run back out and attempt to hug the bucking harpy again.

"Oh this shall be wonderful! you just wait and see. They shall return and we shall all have a piece of the tree as they tell stories from old country. You will be bale to feel the love for miles around!!!" he yelled. "You'll see!!" Without further ado, he pranced out the door. Humming Holiday songs interjected with 'find mom and dad' in between the lyrics.

Allouette just watched as the crazy faun who claimed he was her father ran away, leaving his suitcase and everything else useful behind. "Yup. I just inherited a house...Oh well. Time to get my prey on!"

The door slammed and music could soon be heard from the little grass tree hut.

To clarify, Yipes would like to find his parents so that he may experience a feeling of love, which has long been forgotten in his home by everyone but him. As well as to relive his childhood memories. And also, to help him raise his daughter.

He had a startlingly lucid moment. lol  

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:22 pm
Pae Name: Doombringer. Doomy for short
Owner: daedae the cherry pie among pumpkins
What Generation are they?1
What are the parents' names, and their owners? Don't know yet. see below.
Daemongabrielle would be one, for sure.

I would like to clarify, that even though I am writing this down, it means nothing. But just for kicks, lets start this. My name is Doomy. Doombringer is the long version. I named myself in case you couldn't tell. My goal this holiday season, is to find the sacks of bird poo who left me alone to be raised by the insane thing called the world. I mean, I was just a stuffy. A poor defenseless stuffy. Sitting there. And you know what? Those dirt bags saw me come to life and just took off. Vanished. Incognito. Gone, man. Just GONE.

So yeah. I wanna find them. And I wanna rip their eyelashes out and make stew with them. Make them scream my name in pain and suffering. Make a whole freaking effigy out of 'em, ya know? Maybe a few good bonks to their measley brains would remind them what family means. You don't run out on family. You don't. Its not what family does, man.

Family is meant to stick by you. Help you bury bodies. Destroy evidence. I'm just saying. Maybe my parents could use a refresher on what family means. I mean, I wouldn't want any other pae out there, getting lost and bringing themselves up in the cruel world cause my parents don't know how to do their job. Its just not right, man.

So, if you see my parents, tell them their loving daughter wants a word please? I mean, for real. Things could get a little violent but I think I deserve to know why they ditched me.

Love and Torture,
Doomy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:53 pm
Pae Name: Sven
Owner: Daisicle
Mother: Grímhildr (faun; Daisicle)
Father: Deforest (faun; DaemonGabrielle)

Sven was tidying up his little alcove much in the same way that he usually did at this time of the day. He held a fairly-strict daily routine; after all, mother had always stressed a certain need for discipline and order in one's life. He, for one, might have taken that lesson a bit -too- to heart, what with how every item in his residence had an exact place it belonged and an exact use (even if they weren't intuitive to any but himself). He finished by straightening an arrangement of holly, poinsettias, and other associated winter vegetation he'd recently had made for decorating the interior. Having a rotation of fresh plants was one of his little joys in life, and it simply made the place smell divine.

A soft smile came to his face and his eyes seemed to lose focus as he glanced down at some of the extras that'd been added this year: little tafts of pine needle and red berries. For some reason, it reminded him of his parents...

How long had it been since he'd seen them last?

It wasn't as if they were so far away, not like his older brother who was somewhere only the spirits knew at this point. Sven had never quite understood his random inclinations, nor those of his father for that matter. After all, he'd had the forethought to name his first-born "Yipes" for some reason; mother had never fully trusted such important things to him since then. Thank the spirits he'd come second... Or that year he'd gotten mother a stinkbug as a gift. Though it'd happened when he was young, he'd never forget her look as she angrily tapped her foot, arms crossed as her expression, waiting for the thing to be taken back to where it belonged. Nor would he forget the smell that'd remained for weeks to come, not that he could have if he'd tried considering how frequently mother enjoyed to bring up the topic in playfully-snide remarks.

He sighed, lost in his memories... Ah... Those times were fun, weren't they? How warm everything was.

It really was about time he went for a visit; unlike his brother (spirits help him wherever he might be), he had no reasonable excuse for not having done so sooner... He'd best prepare himself to be the one chided instead.

Slapping himself on both cheeks with his hands and out of his memory, he held them there, pressed tightly, while he shuck his thoughts out from the past. Then, as they fell, he reached forward to pluck a single holly branch from his decoration (which he promptly rearranged) and turned to exit. As he did so, he noticed a small spider clinging to the plant's leaves and smiled.

Father would be pleased with this.

Joining Dae's clarification ring, Sven looks to his parents' teachings as guidance for his current actions and holds what they do to be the pinnacle for what he should strive to be. He might also be missing the genuine warmth he felt with them, particularly given how cold (figuratively-speaking) the tree has gotten lately.  

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:41 pm
Pae Name: Kelebek
Owner: Menelie
What are the parents' names, and their owners? Both parents to be owned by Menelie: Haluk (father) and Sabah (mother)

My family is my everything. It sounds silly coming from someone who lives alone, except for Pearl, who is almost never home anymore anyway, but it's true. I'm so, so proud of my babies and what they've accomplished. They've grown into such...diverse and strong and wise and funny Pae. And I love how my family has grown over the tides. From just my three sweet wiggly tadpoles I've been blessed with a whole reef of descendants! I'm fortunate to have a demigoddess, mother of all the little fishes, call herself my granddaughter, and the Waters brought Pearl into my life when all my other babies had left the grotto. She, and all my other children and grandchildren, have brought constant joy into my life.

I just wish I could share them with my parents.

I haven't seen them since Queen Tariel led us here to this lake. I'm not sure what happened. I don't know if they fell behind, or just got separated from our group, or...or if they're even still alive. I wish I could show them the family I've raised, and how I've grown, too. I was barely an adult the last time I saw them. So young, so unsure of myself. Alright, well I'm still a complete mess of a Naiad, and I wish Mother were here to help me through some days. She always knew just what to say, so charming and alluring. Everyone loved her. But! I have also grown so much! I have a few friends, and a family that I adore, and I'm finally...finally happy.

I don't know if they're still out there, but if they could find their way here I think that my family would finally be complete. I miss them every day. I miss Mother's easy laugh and sparkling smile, and the way she used to put her hands on her hips and cluck at the latest nonsense going on at Court. I miss Papa and his crazy theories, how he never let anything get under his scales, how he loved Mother so much and it was plain as day every time he looked at her.

I wish I could introduce the family I've built to them.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:14 pm
Pae Name: Koit
Owner: Daisicle
What Generation are they? 2
If Gen 3 or later, are you looking for an earlier generation than Parents? If so, which one?
What are the parents' names, and their owners? Unsure as to the owner(s) yet... I've given more thought to the history/personality of Eve though, so it'd probably make more sense for me to keep her.
Mother: Eveliina (naiad)
Father: Aslan (demon)

I've always had companionship as long as I can remember, and a large one at that. Company has not been lacking in the family I now proudly claim myself to be a member of, even if it is not held by blood. I think it's even stronger than that. After all, they chose to take me in though they could have just as easily said no or left me alone. I was treated as any other instead, even if it did take a few extra lessons to get used to it all.

However, I occasionally have thoughts of the past, memories of waters outside of the Grove. A face blurred beyond recognition except for a kind smile and long, flowing hair. Sometimes she's consoling me, sometimes speaking to me in a comforting, yet almost foreign by now, tongue. Almost as strange as the ruins she would teach me in the sand. Sometimes they're incredibly vivid, as if it happened seconds before; sometimes they're through a haze so think I wonder if I'm imagining it having happened.

How long has it been now since I last saw her... since my mother last saw me?

I wonder if she ever thinks of me too...

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:42 am
Pae Name: Bramble
Owner: Shicala
What are the parents' names, and their owners? Uncertain until i see them, and I haven't decided a 2nd owner (possibly keep both)

"Home for the holidays...." well for me that home is empty, certainly I live with noone, and yet I know I come from somewhere. The pae around me look at me oddly the others similar seem jealous... Spending time during the holidays with pae who know me and are not jealous of me would be a dream come true. Family around me would mean feeling comfortable, happy and peaceful during the holidays. I believe that spending the holidays with my family any holidays even, would be significantly wonderful! Noone to look oddly at me, noone to be jealous, just those who love me and care for me as only a parent could.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:18 pm
Pae Name: Lila
Owner: Shicala
What are the parents' names, and their owners? Unsure owners & names atm, may use one to possibly pull new blood in.

From the perspective of your Pae'il: Lila picks up her diary and a quill sitting at her kitchen table in the city...

Dear Diary....
It's at this time of year that I miss Mama and Papa the most, I miss the smell of Mama's holiday baking, watching Papa carve a new ornament for the mantel or the tree. This holidays are for spending time with those you care about the most, and since I have yet to find the love of my life, those people would be my parents. We enjoyed sitting by the fireplace sipping cocoa, mine always had the most marshmellows Papa always made sure of that. I would so love to see them this holiday season again.

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Guardian_Iris
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:46 pm
The results are in!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Congrats, everyone and--

What?

What do you mean there's one more?

But, wait...wasn't she from a plushie? She doesn't have biological parents...

I smell shenanigans. stare

-----

Thank you everyone for entering! The decision was very hard, but we ended up taking as many pairings as we felt we could handle with our current workloads. Don't be discouraged though! We'd love to do more slots like this in the future, so keep those ideas churning in preparation for the next opportunity!

((Note: silhouettes are generic and do not guarantee a particular appearance.))

Daisicle
DaemonGabrielle
Fea Line
Wolfs Heart
Menelie

:[ Graveyard ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items