Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

+10
  Gold
View Results

BlackBloodJin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:31 pm
Ok, I've to much crap and it's getting very cluttered in my inventory. So can you help me out here please? I've got a lot of things and I can't even show you half of them on the inventory thing. But I've got lots of things from the daily challenge and paper items. And I'm pretty sure that all of it is about 2,000 gold total. So anyone interested?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:19 pm
I'll take anything you don't want. And maybe you should make an inventory list so we know what you have.  

Pensakura

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:34 am
stupid just sell it like i do in the shops and u get a good price for something u got free. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:16 am
toricmpbll
stupid just sell it like i do in the shops and u get a good price for something u got free. rolleyes

It takes to long to sell everything in the shops and some people don't want some of this stuff for soem reason. Retard.  

BlackBloodJin

BlackBloodJin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:17 am
Pensakura
I'll take anything you don't want. And maybe you should make an inventory list so we know what you have.

did you not just read what I said. I can't put up and inventory list because I have to much stuff I want to get rid of and the inventory list only lets me show about 8 items.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:56 am
BlackBloodJin
toricmpbll

It takes to long to sell everything in the shops and some people don't want some of this stuff for soem reason. Retard.
why does it mader and it takes about 5 min just click world then shop and sell them to the stupid cat  

toricmpbll

Angel Muerto

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:03 pm
i might be interested. lately i've been collecting the rare bugs and ink. if you have any of those let me know.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:45 pm
to late, I loaded them all off on Pensakura! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!  

BlackBloodJin

Angel Muerto

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:06 am
ohhh, that's cool. maybe next time.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:30 am
Im interested. I can always use extra stuff.  

Melzoo1324

[KookieMunzta]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:55 am
User Image

man im always late for all the good stuff gonk

User Image

The Gold Mine

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items