Canicuss

Countess Confectioner

59,975 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:26 am
No seriously!

This guy at the grocery store was rummaging around with something at his car (at least I think it was his car), he was standing on the passengers side holding something inside the car and he looked at me real funny when I noticed him. The guy looked kind of sick. I hurried into the store, cause this kind of freaked me out.

Once in the store I was looking for coffee filters, because they keep moving stuff around, so I was looking down each aisle and this guy was standing in one of the aisles and he saw me again. My god I'm serious, the man looked dead. He was wearing a business suit (which is weird on a Saturday at 9:30 pm) and his eyes were soooo creepy and his face was deathly pale. The look on his face was just plain eek! I sort of felt like he thought I had seen something I shouldn't have and he was going to make sure I couldn't tell anyone. I moved along real quick. When I came back that way after I found my stuff I didn't see him in any of the aisles.

Just as I was going to the checkout lane the guy appears out of nowhere twenty feet away (thankfully there were a couple of checkout stands between us) and he starts staring at me and he's got that look on his face again. I looked away for a second to put my stuff on the checkout stand and he was gone when I looked back up.

Well being a good citizen, I warned the cashier there was a zombie in the store. He started going on about this guy that comes in sometimes that looks like Ozzie Ozborn and how he always looked like he was on drugs. I don't think he believed me. I hope he didn't get eaten...but better him than me.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:48 am
blaugh blaugh blaugh  

Emerell

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:33 am
creepy  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:45 am
eek xd  

Pensakura

Watchout Gwee

18,015 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:53 pm
So you're telling me you actually saw a real zomie? Sometimes I wonder about you.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:06 pm
Gwee, you're marrying the Pumpkin King and you wonder about me? hmph rolleyes  

Canicuss

Countess Confectioner

59,975 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Angel Muerto

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:12 pm
whoooaa... awesome stuff right there twisted around here in hollywood you'll see people like that at night. well, pretty much during the day as well, hehee. i think its cool though the way they give you the creeps. usually i'll just stare back and try to creep them out as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:13 am
So as a matter of course you see zombies Angel? Now that's cool.

Oh yeah, this guy definately gave me the creeps, we don't get that sort around here very often, my hometown is more inclined to freaky looking male dancers who start dancing in the middle of the gas station and old pervs who try to pick you up at the post office.  

Canicuss

Countess Confectioner

59,975 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Angel Muerto

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:01 am
i see zombies all the time and ghosts. plus the voices in my head never leave me alone.

that seems like an interesting place you live at. reminds me of west hollywood. you see that sort of stuff down there all the time.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:44 am
User Image

whooa thats some creepy s**t right there twisted

User Image

[KookieMunzta]

[KookieMunzta]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:44 am
Canicuss
So as a matter of course you see zombies Angel? Now that's cool.

Oh yeah, this guy definately gave me the creeps, we don't get that sort around here very often, my hometown is more inclined to freaky looking male dancers who start dancing in the middle of the gas station and old pervs who try to pick you up at the post office.
User Image

eek rofl

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:30 am
I've seen zombies. I t hink I was a zombie at one point...  

Kiraleen

Canicuss

Countess Confectioner

59,975 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:48 pm
Really Kiraleen? I would never have pegged you as a zombie. Go figure.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:05 am
i hope we can become zombies for halloween twisted

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
The Gold Mine

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash