• Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:50 pm
Short Story.
Friends
Couple
Friends
Enemys
Freind???
So can you stay friends with someone you love???

Long Story
This is the 2nd time I've posted here... Anyway.
Last year I become bestfriends witha guy, were going to call i'm C. And latter me and C dated. He was my first boyfriend. But we never did anythng, no holding hands, or kissing, ect...
And soon my mother wanted up to breck up, but we dont, and soon she finds that out, so now we've broken up.
So he starts crushing on aother girl, so she hates me. Now shes said many lies about me, So C hates me.
Now, This Year.
So after a month of school I e-mail C saying I still wanna be friends.
And guess what??? He wants to be friends too!!
So now our friendship is growing.

But can I stay friends with someone I love?

And I know some people will think someone whos only 14 cant be in LOVE, but I've loved hi'm for over 6months Liked Him over 9 and known him over 12.
I know what puppy love feels like... this is REAL love... heart

So what do I do? After all that, can I trust him? Can I still hang out with him? Can we be JUST FRIENDS??  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:09 am
I think that if he says so, then it should be alright. It may feel a little awkard, but it should be okay. It might be hard on you though if you still love him. Because he could dating another girl, you may get a little jealous because you still love him...I'm sorry, i don't know much, but based on my sisters...it's kind of how is it...i hope you don't get offended...  

CrimsonxXxSolace

Impish Desires

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:26 pm
You should be able to be just friends. I don't see why you wouldn't be able to. Just take things slow.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:41 pm
If you really did love him then it will be awkward and difficult but stick with it if you think the friendship is worth it.  

Nightingale_3

cheerchik

Hilarious Smoker

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:41 am
if you really love him
then go out with him
but talk to him first
speak hypothetickly (bad spelling)
ask him questions
dont go straight to the point by asking
Do you Still like me?
or
Will you go tou with me?
thats a way to make things feel awkwrd
try and go around the subject and say something like
DO you think im pretty?
Would you consider dating a bestfriend?
etc..  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:53 am
when we dated before we were best friends, and a friend (our whole class) pushed us into it, we had people wanting to plan our wedding xp
We mainly stayed friends, but called ourselfs a couple... weve both had bad relationship after that. I still love him...alot.

But he likes another girl,- she doesnt like him. There a 3rd girl that like him... he knows I like him, He know the girl he like doesnt like him, and he know the 3rd girl like him.

Also: I had to break up with a boy I was dateing over gaia b/c I still had strong feelings for the guy at school. Now I feel REALLY bad, I should have never dated someone else when I still loved someone else... At the time I thought I loved the guy over gaia, he only lived a hour away too....

Love Volim

Devout Senshi

8,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100

alinasworld

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:45 pm
its worth trying  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:59 pm
I would say don't go for it. I have a friend who's loved a guy for three years, granted she is a bit insane but after three years, they still weren't meant to be and I know you think it's love love but who can say what love love is unless you're in an older relationship and have felt it? You don't know if the feeling gets stronger or even if it's there unless you know what 'true lovers' feel and that isn't something you can do. No discription will ever be good enough. I feel that if you broke up with someone there was a reason if things peace back together without help or harm then it was meant if they don't, then maybe you should just wait? Why not? If you are meant for him then he's bound to stick around! That's what I'm doing. I have a boy I like and I'm going out with another right now on gaia, I'm not sure if I actually like him but I've been around him for about two years now and I've always been strangely attracted. If he sticks around me past my years then I'll see if we can hook but now? no, I'd rather let him have his fun and get it out of his system so he doesn't deside to experement when I'm dating him.

Stay friends, don't date((unless he asks and you are ready for another break up)), that's my suggestion.  

Lovin Tha High Lifee

9,400 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items