Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

skybreak

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:12 am
hello im new here.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:57 am
*waves* Glad to see you! Welcome to Reality. Please feel free to make more posts here. 3nodding  

engineer-of-doom
Captain

Original Visionary

15,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150

Peptic Acid

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:16 am
You're not the only one who's new here....I'm new as well!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:34 pm
hehe im new too smile
how is everyone?  

caitybear

Inu_osha

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:36 pm
hello  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:40 pm
yo! Welcome! Well, then again, I'm new too XD  

Feather Weather

Nostalgic Otaku

The Boney King of Nowhere

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:21 pm
how new are these people if they have fancy clothes??????  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:38 pm
Some ppl are new to the guild (like me) but have been on gaia for a while. Or they have really nice friends that give them stuff 3nodding  

~Kyo Daren~

TisJustMe

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:21 am
Welcome to reality to all the new members  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:36 pm
well, new members now get alot more stuff than those of us who joined earlier. That, and the gold system gives out alot more gold than before 3nodding  

Feather Weather

Nostalgic Otaku

Kozi Usagi

1,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:05 pm
Whether a noob to gaia or the guild, welcome one and all. Peace on earth and war in the skies.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:46 am
The Boney King of Nowhere
how new are these people if they have fancy clothes??????

im nuw but i got alot of my stuff from friends smile ans im one idom away form my dream avi smile YAY  

Danielle Wolfheart

Razin Frostdrake
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:31 pm
Kozi Usagi
Whether a noob to gaia or the guild, welcome one and all. Peace on earth and war in the skies.

that seems to be the way war may go if it ever breaks out bad again(bad as in a world war bad). rockets missiles etc. it'll all be in the skies. i've not been on gaia to long if you work at it almost all items are within reach fairly easily except the 04 and especially the 03 items. those are expensive and required a huge amount of dedication. maybe one day i'll have the two items i want th nitemare scarf and angelic sash. that'll take practically forever especially since i'm not one to open a quest thread and ask for donations i'd rather earn it myself.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:27 am
hi
im new in this guild and i already love it here. biggrin  

africanmuskrat

SnipeNinja666

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:17 pm
razin_phyre
Kozi Usagi

that seems to be the way war may go if it ever breaks out bad again(bad as in a world war bad). rockets missiles etc. it'll all be in the skies. i've not been on gaia to long if you work at it almost all items are within reach fairly easily except the 04 and especially the 03 items. those are expensive and required a huge amount of dedication. maybe one day i'll have the two items i want th nitemare scarf and angelic sash. that'll take practically forever especially since i'm not one to open a quest thread and ask for donations i'd rather earn it myself.
Meh ive been playing seince like June 04 and im not to well off myself but the gold system gives out a crapload more so noobs are getting
lots of good stuff.  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff