Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Questions, Answers, and FAQs
what myths relly work?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hieislovleylady

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:11 am
there are so many myths for ff7 i've tryed a few and none of them have worked .have you tryed any and have they worked??  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:51 pm
What do you mean by myths?  

Toan Embers

chaos.ultima.mage

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:44 am
Reviving Aeris? Getting Sephiroth in your party? Zack?

i know you CAN "revive" aeris, but if you do, she becomes a permanent party member. the only way i know to do this is with gameshark.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:36 am
YOU CAN REVIVE HER!?  

Toan Embers

hieislovleylady

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:01 am
wow you can sweatdrop anybody elts got one for me?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:36 pm
Mind what he said, it's only with cheats.  

kiante

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:18 pm
kiante
Mind what he said, it's only with cheats.

Indeed... I believe you can do it with Sephiroth, too, but I'm not sure.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:09 pm
I've heard if you switch aeris into your party by using PHS at the save point right before the alter, you can keep her in your party but you have to switch her out whenever a point requires a 3rd party member to talk. also i've heard it corrupts game data...never tried it personally  

Cerberus Gunner

The Original Jero-Z

Original Vampire

8,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:30 pm
I heard a few stories, all from one person!!! I wasn't bored enough to try them, though

1) Keep aris (sp?) by always being mean to tifa, and nice to aris in every choice you can in the first disc. In the temple of the aincents, put tifa an aris in your party, and when cait sith 2 comes along, he will tell your fortune saying that you and aris are destined for each other. Then in the aris dieing by sephy scene, tifa runs up and pushes aris out of the way, getting killed herself and nocking the white materia into the water.

2) If you get all of the mini soldiers, take them to the shinra mansion. If you go to where Zach was sleeping with the buster sword, you get a Zach clone, if you go to the room where sephy stayed, you get a sephy clone, but you still cant controll him or change his materia. He also said that you can morph a certain enimy in the arena into a soldier, but its hard to do and a rare monster that appears, and thats the best way to get them.

These are just RUMORS. only try them if you're REALLY REALLY BORED!!! THEY DO NOT GARUENTEE SUCESS!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:11 am
I know one, but it's really time consuming, and I've read on what site that it's been proven true and another that it's been proven false. The 'myth' is that if you get all mastered Knights-of-the-Round materia on Cloud's Ultima Weapon, it will turn into the weapon Excalibur, which is allegedly better than the Ultima Weapon. Sorry for the run-on sentence.  

Sephistrife16

Sigma Valentine

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:07 am
there was an entire website devoted to the myths of FFVII, I'll see if i can find it. xd  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:48 pm
I love these Aeris reviving-not dying myths. I'm willing to accept that you can keep her as a playable party member with a gameshark or something, but I think it's hillarious when people talk about extra scenes and think they're really there. XDD That game took three friggen' disks; there's no way there's room for extra aeris scenes. Not to mention, if she doesn't die, who calls the lifestream at the end of the game? =O  

ArikaiHart

promathious

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:50 am
i hate cheats. anybody with me?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:17 pm
promathious
i hate cheats. anybody with me?

Hm, I hate it when people don't try to beat the game themselves first, but it's fun to use cheats to just mess around going through games again.  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Questions, Answers, and FAQs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas