Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter:
View Results

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:09 am
This is a tiny little community by the sea at the base of a cliff. Standing in the little sqaure you are surrounded by all five of the buildings that make up this little hamlet. To the west there are three two story buildings at the base of a sheer cliff that runs north and south. To the east there are two single story buildings. To the south a large stone wharf extends out into the ocean. The large cut stones that make up the wharf are so large it makes you wonder how it was built. To the north up a slope you can see the egde of the forest and a clearly worn path that leads into it. A road leads away from the area in a northeastern direction. All around there are crate and barrels stacked near the wharf and alongside the buildings of this little port. Fishing nets and ropes are spread out among shipping crates along the sturdy stone quayside that makes up the southern edge of the port. There are a few boats of various sizes lashed to the quayside. Even though this little settlement is tiny it looks as though it is a hub for traders and fishermen.

Posted on a large wooden board where residents leave important notices there is a map of the area.

Look at the map.

Head Northeast along the Road
Head North into the Forest

Go West into the Building closest to the Quayside
Go East into the Building closest to the Quayside

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:03 pm
*Goes East into the Building.*

There was nothing in the building, is there anything in the west side? *goes west into buliding.*

That was the trade smith again. I'm going to go down the northeast road.  

kiarados

Witty Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200

sylviemasters777

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:18 pm
i can't find my friends can someone help me?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:14 pm
kiarados

There was nothing in the building, is there anything in the west side? *goes west into buliding.*

"I don't konw where you're friends are, I'm sorry," I tell the lost girl. But she was already gone. I go North in the forest. I've already been down the Northeast road.

Clues I haev to remember. I have a blue cloth from a tree with a sawed off branch and a cigerette butt by the trunk.

There was also foot prints from a few days ago in the mud with a candlestick.

kiarados

Witty Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:17 pm
kiarados
kiarados

"I don't konw where you're friends are, I'm sorry," I tell the lost girl. But she was already gone. I go North in the forest. I've already been down the Northeast road.

Clues I haev to remember. I have a blue cloth from a tree with a sawed off branch and a cigerette butt by the trunk.

You're doing great so far. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:29 pm
zphal_girl87
kiarados
kiarados

You're doing great so far. smile

^.^ yay.  

kiarados

Witty Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200

ShinobiHayakuza

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:52 am
Shinobi walked west towards the buildings.

Clues i have so far: Cigarette butt (burned), blue cloth, and Cigarette lighter.

He decided to walk east to the buildings.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:27 am
Artemis heads West to an old-looking building by the Quayside.  

Molecular Atrophy

Molecular Atrophy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:33 am
Artemis was back from the trading post.

Maybe the East building might be exciting, she thought with obvious enthusiasm, heading that way with her hand on the leather holster.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:38 am
Artemis was running around in circles, the town harbored to threat: namely flesh-eating zombies. The forest was beckoning to Artemis.

Maybe there's something there...

Artemis strides toward the forest.

Molecular Atrophy

Jirzo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:10 pm
Becca continued walking West into the Building closest to the Quayside  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:14 pm
Becca returned from Samuel's Trading Post and continued walking east into the Building closest to the Quayside  

Jirzo

Jirzo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:20 pm
Finally escaping the ugly stench of fish, Becca headed North East.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:31 pm
Warftown was probably a thriving community, but it was hard for the two newcomers to tell as they moved into its midst. A heavy blanket of snow dusted the tops of the buildings, and though the sound of waves was still the predominate sound to be herd there were stark chips and sneens of ice wherever they looked, reminding them of the season.

"Wow..." Fairlee breathed dreamily. "Sure is beautiful, isn't it Lucifer?"

"Who cares?" the small dragon floating at her side said with a shiver. "It's just a miracle we managed to find a town. It's getting colder... let's find some shelter, ok?"

"Oh... right." the blue skinned girl said, shooting her silvery companion a warm smile. She glanced around and then shrugged her slim shoulders; since she didn't know where she was, it wouldn't matter where she chose to go in, right? Right! "We'll start at this Western... building... thing. That's bound to be a good place, right?"

Lucifer was too cold to reply in any other method then a shaky nod; Fairlee snagged the dragon from the air and cuddled him close to her chest without a word, smiling when he snuggled against her rather then putting up his usual fight. The young woman raised her crimson eyes to the two story building, studying it curiously as she moved up to the door. Having nothing yet that had reinforced any sense of manners she yet again bypassed knocking as she pushed the door open and stepped inside.

Lady March Hare

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
"WNW" ☼Why Not World☼

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items