Submit

SinnerShadow

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:05 pm
Who thinks Sora's clothes are better in Kingsom Hearts 2 than they were in Kingdom Hearts? Personally I like KH2 there darker and I'm a sucker for dark clothing. Also anyone else think the rest of the casts clothes look better, new people's clothes are great to.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:35 am
I like Sora, Riku, and Cloud's new clothes in KH2 than KH1. I mean, Sora's clothes almost look similar to Mickey Mouse. I don't like Riku's pants since it looks like Hammer pants. And even though I'm okay with Cloud's clothes from KH1, I still like his clothes from KH2 than KH1 because it shows his personality and characteristic better. I mean, his KH1 clothes is a mixture of his and Vincent's clothes.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Organization XIII Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:20 pm
KH2 clothing is better  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:16 pm
i prefere the new clothes ^^ they look a lot better 3nodding  

Ashelux
Captain

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:35 pm
well is it me or those Riku look akward in khII than in kh (trully i think it looks gay not that there is anything wrong about that)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:56 pm
to he honest, any change that they made between kh1 and 2 was for the better, clothes were no exeption.  

neilmc

Seth Riegan

Feral Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:22 pm
Well Sora's clothes in KH1 were way too abstract, same with Riku's. I mean... God those shoes gonk

I was glad that they made the change in KH2 because I couldn't stand the gianormous shoes and weird pants.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:49 pm
Cadet Chitaru
Well Sora's clothes in KH1 were way too abstract, same with Riku's. I mean... God those shoes gonk

I was glad that they made the change in KH2 because I couldn't stand the gianormous shoes and weird pants.
hey go to youtube and look up this video called Village of th DDR its about Naruto and KH its a cosplay but i think its funny watch it  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

SinnerShadow

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:32 am
If I find the movie I will post it for everyone.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:46 am
I'm gald that a lot of the outfits are darker now than they used to be. Lot easier on the eyes.  

SinnerShadow

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Keyblade Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:46 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Cadet Chitaru

hey go to youtube and look up this video called Village of th DDR its about Naruto and KH its a cosplay but i think its funny watch it
haha i watched that.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:47 pm
Jisen Meizuki
I like Sora, Riku, and Cloud's new clothes in KH2 than KH1. I mean, Sora's clothes almost look similar to Mickey Mouse. I don't like Riku's pants since it looks like Hammer pants. And even though I'm okay with Cloud's clothes from KH1, I still like his clothes from KH2 than KH1 because it shows his personality and characteristic better. I mean, his KH1 clothes is a mixture of his and Vincent's clothes.

riku. looks. ghetto. in. those. weird. pants. as for the first pants he wore in the first game, don't get me started... too late... they look like weird army pants...  

Keyblade Ninja

Ninja Fishy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:50 pm
I definately liked the clothes in the second one best. The only person's clothes I don't like is Riku's, and not really his outfit, just his pants, they're way too baggy.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:29 am
They did a better job in KH2 in the clothing department than in KH.
Riku looked like a MC Hammer wanna-be with those pants burning_eyes ...and the shoes in the first game made me wanna scratch my eyes out...
Cloud improved since he doesn't look like he stripped Vincent of all of his clothing and claw and put them on.  

LeonScotKennedy

lolli_pops

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:10 pm
I think kh2 clothes r better  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items