Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!
HELLSING EPISODES

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TYLER09

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:43 pm
IN MY CAFE ON GAIA I'VE POSTED THE WHOLE SERIES OF HELLSING..ALSO AVAILABLE TO WATCH IS CHOBITS,TRIGUN,AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENDER, AND OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB. THE LINK TO THE CAFE IS RIGHT HERE CHAOS CAFE

PLEASE STOP BY TO WATCH ANIME OR TO JUST CHAT. WE EVEN FIGHT.

I'M SORRY BUT THE LINK TO THE HELLSING EPISODES HAS BEEN TAKEN DOWN BECAUSE THE ADMIN. SAY I WASN'T SUPPOSED TO DO THAT....I'M SORRY IF U WANT THE LINKS I CAN PM THEM TO U...JUST PM ME SAYING THAT U WANT THE LINKS.

THE CAFE WAS DELETED..BUT MY FRIEND AND I MADE A NEW ONE ..SO COME VISIT THERE U CAN ALSO TELL ME IF U WANT THE HELLSING LINKS PM'D TO U. ALS I HAVE THE LINKS TO TRIGUN CHOBITS AND OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB.
CHAOS REINCARNATED  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:29 pm
I Subscribed to that thread because thats awesome  

Dang it its Emme

Ruthless Borg

9,350 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200

Canary Duchess

Fashionable Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:45 pm
i like the OVA better it actually follows the book XD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:41 pm
Man, I love that series XD Even though the ending was a bit disapointing in the way it left many things hanging. XD I just started Gungrave, and I'm already likeing it a little more than Hellsing... but that's just my opinnion. ^_^  

Roaming Anarchist

Hellwolve

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:22 am
Gungrave is really good, but not what I expected from the pieces I've seen; Brandon isn't Gungrave as much as I was lead to believe.

Anyways, to get back on topic...Yes, Hellsing, both the first series and the OVA are really awesome, too mrgreen I've already got the episodes, though wink  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:03 pm
TYLER09
IN MY CAFE ON GAIA I'VE POSTED THE WHOLE SERIES OF HELLSING..ALSO AVAILABLE TO WATCH IS CHOBITS,TRIGUN,AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENDER, AND OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB. THE LINK TO THE CAFE IS RIGHT HERE CHAOS CAFE

PLEASE STOP BY TO WATCH ANIME OR TO JUST CHAT. WE EVEN FIGHT.

What a great person you are! Thanks! I couldn't find any ep's of Hellsing anywhere lol blaugh  

Dazzelbrush

CosmicSweetss

Sparkly Fairy

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:53 pm
gonk gonk gonk I CANNOT SEE IT!!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 5:53 am
Neat  

XxPokeOfDeathxX

ArcAngeLa

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:39 pm
Hello  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:24 am
Hellsing rocks, it's one of my favorite Animes biggrin  

Hobbalot

WEEB_QUEEN

Kawaii Shoujo

13,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:17 pm
hellsing was awesome. I've seen the whole thing, my step-bro had it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:16 am
i love the series, but i like the ova best because it follows the book very well  

waningdream

jokond

7,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:43 pm
^_^ ok im in love with the books but i saw some of the episodes up till alucard releases to his full form and kills that purple guy ^_^ i really want 2 know about this other link  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:25 pm
Do you have or know when Hellsing OVA 5 comes out subbed? I'm a heavy follower of the original 13 episodes and the OVA series.  

Nilador

8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games