Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
I Can't Choose Between Two Girls!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sk8trboy443

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:07 pm
ok, one is really hot but if i ask her out, i think she is goign to use me for buying her stuff because she has done it before to other people. the other girl is hot, but she doesnt really know me and my friends hate her. HELP ME!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:44 pm
Hmm...

This first one sounds like a b***h to me, quite honestly. If you really love them both, you wouldn't care what your friends thought of them. The second one is the better bet, even if she's a bit harder to get.
Here are some tips;

-Get to know her a little better. Do you have lunch with her? Snag a seat near her and start conversation. The easiest way I've found to start conversation with people I like is to start talking about school. Any classes with her? Complain about something the teacher did, or ask her if she thought the homework was hard. Whatever it is, it'll get you talking at least.
-Maybe you and your friends are going to the movies. Call her up and ask if her and her friends want to come along.

Remember to ask yourself if you really like this girl. Maybe she's hot, but sometimes a hot girl can be a concieted b***h. Watch out for girls like that.

Marshie Pie

Queen of Snuggles

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:31 am
well, it sounds like the first girl is a stuck up noOb. in my opinion, you should get to know the second girl. if you get along, mabe ask her out. dont just walk up to her and ask her out. and dont go out with her if you dont like her. thats just plain cruel. and hot doesnt mean everything you know. good luck!!! heart megan  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:22 am
well....
the reason i know that she might use me is becuase she uses me now!!!!!
at lunch she always comes to my table and asks if i can buy her something from the snack bar!!!! i dont know why i like her, even though she does that to me!  

sk8trboy443

Impish Desires

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:18 am
...The first sounds like the second you can't be of use to her anymore she'll leave you.

The second... Well that's really up to you. Try creating a friendship... if you find you like her personality, go for it.

There's this option too- Do nothing. Don't ask either out. Just wait a while and consider your options.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:40 am
friendship comes first. second, if the girl uses u, it's really not worth it. just to pay her stuff? i think not! oh, yeah, AND DON'T FREAKIN GO OUT WITH A GIRL JUST BCS SHE'S HOT!!! THERE'S MORE TO PPL THAN THEIR LOOKS scream ok, so looks count for some ppl, but goin out should b about more than that. u can't base a likin bcs of physical appereances. that's simply superficial and over-all wrong! that's what i think, anyway  

Sotur

HiddenWolfNinja

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:35 pm
personally, i think you shouldnt date either cus you sound shallow as hell and should be given an a** wooping and a lesson to be shown what you should look for in a girl, not only that, but you sound like a middle school kid. its not even a big deal who you go out with at that age man. stick with your friends.

another thing, if you do go with any of the girls, go with the second. If a girl uses you, its really expensive to take care of them, and you dont want that. and the reason you want to buy her stuff is you want to impress her, simple human genes my friend.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:54 pm
if i were you i would go out with the girl that wont use you.yea but you might wanna get to know the other girl first.yea if you just go asking random girls they might turn you down.  

lady-loveable

DN Mail

4,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:44 am
I don't think you should go with any of them.
The first one seems like the type of girl who doesn't like the guys, she just wants people to buy her things.
The other one, there must be a reason why you're friend's don't like her, ask them why.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:04 pm
first off its most guys natural instinct that if a girl is hot she can seduce you into buying her stuff. secondly the first girl is a spoiled brat who can do things for herself so she uses other guys to get wat she wants. and lastly the second girl would be your best bet. if she doesnt know you get to know her. if your friends dont like her then they're either not your friends or they had some sort of experiance with her that made them not like her and they are tryin to warn you. but this is all my opinion. good luck man  

kuro sendo

mainechick91

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:51 pm
honestly, you sound pretty shallow. if you only want to go out with girls because they are "hot" then you are a jerk.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:42 pm
i think u should go with the second, it dosen't matter what ypur friends think, try to get to know her better. good luck biggrin  

alinasworld

Nammu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:34 pm
Well, you should choose the one that makes your heart pound fast, not beacuse one is cute and the other one is cute-er. And the friens thing, there not datign her, is you. So if one makes you happier and you like the most, than the other one, then thas the one you should choose.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:37 pm
I have a similar problem..But it....nevermind.  

Spikin

stingerxo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:36 pm
sigh i give advice to romance alot 92% are satified 5% said i got lucky 3% i was a lil off

i say the others are correct you should drop the 'user' and get to know the other if your ''friends'' are truely your friends they should support you no matter what

in short
get to know the second one

good luck!! heart heart heart heart heart  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas