Submit

Gold?
  *Takes*
View Results

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:25 am
Athene, Holy Warrior

As we go about our daily lives, none of us have any idea of the battle that is constantly going on all around us. The angel seen here, Athene, is pictured in a grueling battle with a very dangerous agent of evil. He may look small but he packs a big punch!
Her faithful companion, Elden is shown around her neck both protecting her and battling the shadow demon.
All of creation sits waiting for the outcome of this war. Everything we know and love hangs in the ballance...

That's my submission. I want to know what yo guys think. Do I have a chance of winning this week? I think it's really origional and I really like the idea. I'm biased though. I would like several other openions.
Do I have a shot?

Copy Catters in the arena will be shot. ^_^ 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:48 am
This submission is a decent idea, I don't see anything wrong with it so you could make it into the top 10. However try experimenting with the Shadow demon via the inventory, maybe when he's in a different shape/form he'll look more menacing.  

Ali R in da house

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:25 pm
I have gonk Any other position and the MIDDLE only the middle of the sword melts into it and it looks really weird. crying  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games