relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
Question about selling fish

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Where would be fish like peppo feeders and seedkins most effecient to sell?
  Marketplace
  Fishing Shop
View Results

Saryann

Star Seeker

15,975 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:42 pm
I'm not truly brilliant fisher so I get lot of small fish. And as shown my sig, I'm questing for CoCo so I need money.

Should I sell my fish at marketplace or is it just simple to take them to Logan?

And would it be worth actually making fish items and then selling them?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:25 pm
I think it depends on what else you have to sell... if you don't mind filling up your store slots with fish, go ahead.

Personally, I've long since given up on selling small fish in the marketplace and go to Logan with them.  

engineer-of-doom
Captain

Original Visionary

15,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150

NordicFairy

Dedicated Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:35 pm
I fish quite a lot and also sell my small fishes at the shops. I have made items of larger ones and sold at the marketplace. Headfins and sharp fish teeth are quite easy to sell. Helmets I haven`t tried.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:08 am
you could always sell your pebbos and blu seedkin to me lol razz i'm almost always buying pebbos (12g each) and blue seedkin (10g each)  

Sanguinello

Saryann

Star Seeker

15,975 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:42 pm
Tenescowri
you could always sell your pebbos and blu seedkin to me lol razz i'm almost always buying pebbos (12g each) and blue seedkin (10g each)

Have to keep in mind your offer...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:02 am
I sell fish on the marketplace all the time and it varys from item to item. Here are a few tips on selling on the Market that you should use.

If you play your cards right in selling on the Market you can easily pay for your bait and get a profit selling the small fish alone. Higher priced items will take longer to sell but as long as you have a fair price on the item it will sell in 1 to 3 days. Also, higher quanitys of an item sell for a bit more and are more sought after. If you want to sell off a Helmet my advice is to sell off 100 of the required fish instead of turning the fish into an item. It sells faster that way for some reason.
There are a few mistakes I made when I first started selling fish that I would like to list. Selling fish to logan is horribly in effective. You also don't want to accept offers from people looking to buy your fish for what Logan will give you. A prime example of this is people looking to buy your Guppies for 3 gold each. Turning your small fish into medium will not yield any profit at all. If you want to get your hands on medium fish the best way is to learn how to filter there are some very good guides on how to do this in the fishing forums. I recommend you stick to mostly F-Class bait until you get the hang of fishing.  

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100

ttina

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:01 pm
best place to sell fish is the marketplace.  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games