why does love suck
  cant find that right someone?
  everytime you do find someone they end up saying that you "did it"
View Results

solid_sam

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:51 pm
i guess i just suck at life  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:09 pm
Love sucks because the signifigant other rips your guts out and wants to be 'friends'  

Neo_Cobra_Commander

Zit Begone

Noob

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:30 pm
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:16 am
Love will come when it will come. You'll know when, both know. You have to wait. If it never comes, well then it wasn't meant to be. But either way, seldom does it happen to people that truly want to love and be loved. Don't worry about it, the time will come sooner or later.  

L e o 21

SylexDragonVortex

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:18 am
love sucks becuz there is no such thing of it... love is not real. people just belive in it.....  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:48 pm
Love it's hard! I'm in love with a girl! She is 200 miles away and is dieing of cancer! I want nothing more that to be with her to hold her before she dies. She is the better half of me and the part that makes the badness not so bad. She brighted the darkness my life became and broke the cold, blackend stone of my heart. She is everything to me! The reason love sucks is because no matter how much i love her and show it..she's going to die. but atleast she knows how muck i love her! I would give anything for her to live even my own life...every drop of my blood......i heart and soul the spirit that god has given me...my gifts from god....I would give anything to keep her in this world......not the everafter, but someday i beleive we will be united in a dreamers world........where we can be together forever and the day after....

I LOVE YOU DAWN  

a_fallin_dragons_tear

a_fallin_dragons_tear

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:49 pm
SylexDragonVortex
love sucks becuz there is no such thing of it... love is not real. people just belive in it.....

Love is real it's the beleif that makes it real...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:01 am
Love sucks, if you don't match to the other person, that's all.  

Dimnarion Sirfalas

Married Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Raue Drakenheart

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:08 pm
I take offense to the comment that love is not real...

And Love Does not suck!

The emotional state of "Being/Falling in 'love'" sucks because it only lasts a little while, just like any other emotion.

However... Love is much greater a thing than most understand. Love is what drove God to Become a man and DIE for each and ever person on earth... not only during his time, but for all time.

A few verses that are supportive of this truth:

1 Corinthians 13: 3-7

If I give everything I own to the poor and even go to the stake to be burned as a martyr, but I don't love, I've gotten nowhere. So, no matter what I say, what I believe, and what I do, I'm bankrupt without love.

Love never gives up.
Love cares more for others than for self.
Love doesn't want what it doesn't have.
Love doesn't strut,
Doesn't have a swelled head,
Doesn't force itself on others,
Isn't always "me first,"
Doesn't fly off the handle,
Doesn't keep score of the sins of others,
Doesn't revel when others grovel,
Takes pleasure in the flowering of truth,
Puts up with anything,
Trusts God always,
Always looks for the best,
Never looks back,
But keeps going to the end.

If you replace every instance of love on the list (Supplying it in front of the statements that don't have the word "love" in them.), and put your name there but the statement is not completely true about yourself then you don't know love.

This world is so depraved for love, that the world has twisted what love means into defining it as emotional lust, and as I've said, emotions last only a short time... but God who in ever fibre of his being IS love, never changes, never fades.

God Loved each of us enough that he DIED so that he wouldn't have to bear another thousand years of Human sin and death. This is truth. Here's how I know: Jesus didn't just die for his friends, the disciples. He died for the Pharasees who condemned Him to death, He Died for people of this world that would never know Him. He died for people that would spit on his name, burn the bible, and kill his followers. He died for his enemies as well as his friends.

That doesn't make sense! From out perspective, even mine, that is utterly crazy! If someone talked like this in our day and age, they'd be thrown into a mental institute. It is quite frankly, utterly insane when you try to rationalize it. Most of us wont even take a punch for our best friends (Even though we say we would), but Jesus died for people that hated him. Utterly despised him.

And he had every choice to not do it from a human perspective. He was God, yes, but he was also a Man. Because of this he had free will to not even go near Jerusalem, not even mess around healing and teaching the people of this world, maybe become a hermit somewhere. But he didn't do that. He Willingly offered himself as a sacrifice to God for everyone from the Genesis to the Revelation. And all without complaint!

The only way that anyone could do something like that is if they loved these people. And as we see everywhere, Love... not hollywood movie or romance novel or "falling in love" love... no, TRUE LOVE will make you do crazy things.

I know this is a long post, and it was not me trying to stretch a page or anything. I do not mean to put anyone down, but those who do not know God do not know His love, therefore they cannot even begin to fathom Love, for His is the only true Love.

And If I offended anyone, or made anyone angry, that's alright. Flame me, I encourage it. PM me angry messages, again... I encourage it.

No matter what you say, I will Love you, and so will Jesus. So don't hesitate. I was not tolerant of anyone here. I spoke the truth, and that is what I am called to do, not candy-coat it. God Loves you the way you are, but he wants so much more for you than you can even possibly comprehend. It's the greatest thing ever... God's Love.

So, I'll let you all respond to this, k?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:37 pm
I can't for the life of me understand what this is doing in the marketplace discussion...  

Xantheon

Friendly Friend

4,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

AnirbasFlowgnaf

Ruthless Lover

10,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:26 am
Xantheon
I can't for the life of me understand what this is doing in the marketplace discussion...
Nor can I.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:36 pm
AnirbasFlowgnaf
Xantheon
Nor can I.

blaugh  

menewme

alexandermicheal

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:50 am
ok now i have seen it all.....lmao  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:00 pm
love sucks true love swallows xd  

Kaotika

Tipsy Knight

1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]