we need something to stand out

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:43 pm
our Guild doesnt have as many members that post dailly and i whis to change that by making somewthing unique about our guild and i would like to have some of your ideas to help us make our guild stand out more  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:02 pm
Remember my idea of advertising? yeah go to the Guild's Forum on gaia.
You can also clean up the members list. Anyone who hasn't posted at all should be booted off.

It's not all about having as many members as you possibly can you know.  

Seth Riegan

Feral Storyteller

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:57 pm
Cadet Chitaru
Remember my idea of advertising? yeah go to the Guild's Forum on gaia.
You can also clean up the members list. Anyone who hasn't posted at all should be booted off.

It's not all about having as many members as you possibly can you know.
we should do that cuz there are many many who actually havent posted at all but join...we need to ask ashelux to do that though  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:26 pm
but what about the people that CAN'T post that much because they don't have too much online time(I'm that way most of the time)  

Riel_Akane

5,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Junior Trader 100

Kakeru Nozomi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:43 pm
Yeah, I don't get on that much myself. But maybe you can delete members who haven't posted in like...a year or something (I dunno how old this guild is)

It's not like they paid to join...

Having a lot of members, but only a few posters does look pretty bad.

Besides that, I dunno what you could add or do. This guild has a lot of stuff already, what more can someone ask for besides activity?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:17 pm
I gotta agree with you. It's stupid for someone to sign up for a guild, but never go and post on it. Little activity with many members makes the guild seem boring (couldn't think of another word), and then others who would actually post won't want to join.  

mg_giant

Dapper Citizen

LeonScotKennedy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:55 pm
Maybe we should change the rules or something so that the people who can't come on all the time can still stay in but the lazy bums be kicked out.

Other than that...maybe we should hold projects relating to Org. XIII or Kingdom Hearts...if that is already in action then ignore the suggestion. sweatdrop  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games