Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Harvest Moon RP Anyone? (Status: open!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A poll is required in every thread
  ~ SubZero
View Results

Nahxsua

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:08 pm
In case you have never heard of the videogame allow me to clue you in.
Harvest Moon is a farming game where you play as a guy, and in the newest games you can play a girl instead if you so desire, who takes over a farm.
The storyline and charicters change but the objective remains somewhat the same: build your farm and life your way!

The game plot we will be following in here is that of the only
Harvest moon games I own: Friends of Mineral town.

You can either play as one of the charicters that come with the game or make one up for yourself.

READ NEXT POST FOR RULES, PROFILES AND CHARICTER OPTIONS!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:38 pm
Here are some charicters you can play. We are only going to go for the eligable bachelors and bachelorettes to keep it simple and to spare my aching fingers.
I WILL POST THE NAMES OF THE PEOPLE PLAYING THE CHARICTERS WHEN THEY ARE TAKEN. After that you may not request to play that charicter unless you have written consent of the person currently playing that charicter.
Okay, that was extremely repetitive but it had to be done.

-Profiles-
User Image
Name: Mary
Bio: A very shy girl who reads books constantly. She helps her family run the library, in fact. She lives with her parents Anna and Basil.
Played By:CrAzI pSyChOtIc

User Image
Name: Gray
Bio: Lives with his grandfather Saibara and is learning the trade of being a blacksmith from him. He seems pretty moody a lot of the time but Mary tends to cheer him up when she's around him...

User Image
Name: Cliff
Bio: Came to Mineral Town for mysterious reasons but dont worry he isnt a murderer. He's really a sweet guy. Cliff works at the Winery but is staying at the Inn until he can buy a place of his own. BIRD IN PIC NOT INCLUDED!!

User Image
Name: Ann
Bio: Her mother died when she was just a baby so Ann is used to having to help her dad run the Inn by now. She is really nice and rarely ever gets mad.
Played By: ME!!! !!S.hauna!!

User Image
Name: Doctor
Bio: His parents were doctors so it was only natural that he became one too. He works at the Mineral Town clinic and seems to love his job very much.. and the nurse that works there.

User Image
Name: Elli
Bio: Her parents died when she was young and was left to care for her little brother. She is a great nurse, a very nice person, but often gets frustrated with her brother. Luckily her grandmother Ellen tends to him during the day while she works.

User Image
Name: Kai
Bio: Only comes to Mineral Town during the summer. He attracts girls like flies to dung and is the mortal enemy of Rick, local chicken farm boy extrordinaire.

User Image
Name: Popuri
Bio: When her father went away to try and find a magical cure for her mother, she was left with only her mom and brother to run the chicken farm. Somehow they have managed to get by. Popuri loves anything to do with chickens and is a nice girl. Not the smartest but still a nice girl. She and Kai spend a lot of time together but they insist they are just friends. It annoys her when her brother tries to control her life.

User Image
Name: Karen
Bio: Karen is the self-proclaimed prettiest girl in Mineral Town. She also enjoys alcohol a lot. She isnt completely shallow, there is a little bit of depth to her. Karen helps her parents out at the supermarket... but doesnt enjoy it.

User Image
Name: Rick
Bio: Rick is overly-protective of his younger sister Popuri since his father left and he has to be the man of the farm now. He helps out his mother with the farm and shares the family love for chickens... and Karen, his friend since childhood.

-Made ups Profile-

Name:
Horse name:
Dog's name:
Bio:

SEE NEXT POST FOR RULES!!

Nahxsua

Nahxsua

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:44 pm
RULES!!!

-Cannot have more than one charicter.
-May not kill other people without the permission of the owner of the charicter you want to kill (dont post the request on here cause it wastes space. PM if you want to kill other people's charicters. DONT ASK ME!!)
-All of Gaia's RP rules apply here.
-Keep romance and cussing to a minimum. At least PG-13.
-If you get out of hand I will kick you out. Simple as that.
-Break more than three of these rules and you are gone.
-VIOLENCE MAY GO AS FAR AS YOU WANT SHORT OF KILLING EACH OTHER eek
-PM me if you have a question about anything.
-Must request to be one of the charicters coming with the game.
-You dont have to ask to make up a charicter and join.
-If you are gone for more than three weeks and you are playing a charicter from the game like Gray or Elli then it will be given away. If you come back it will be returned to you... that is if you come back within two months.

THANKS FOR COMING! now... begin!!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:06 am
WOOT I LOVE THE HARVEST MOON GAMES!!! -has save the homeland and another one but forgot what its called blaugh - hm, can I be elli? I can really relate to her...  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

Nahxsua

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:58 pm
CrAzI pSyChOtIc PyRo!
WOOT I LOVE THE HARVEST MOON GAMES!!! -has save the homeland and another one but forgot what its called blaugh - hm, can I be elli? I can really relate to her...
yes, you are granted permission to be Elli. I will add you immediately.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:19 pm
I probably forgot to mention that I am going to be Ann. Okay? Okay.  

Nahxsua

[Poke]-a-[Dot]

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:25 am
    [I love the new game!]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:47 am
~should I post a profile?~
"what a change" Leon said to himself after looking at what was going to be his new farm, he put his things down next to the not so new house as his dog Garou sat next to him "at least its calm here, unlike the city"  

Lycan_knight

Gallant Werewolf

10,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Knight 100

Lycan_knight

Gallant Werewolf

10,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:06 am
~well, pm me whenever any of you are ready to RP~  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:51 pm
doesnt matter what the first post says, im mary k? k.

lets start!  

the_other_me483

Lycan_knight

Gallant Werewolf

10,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:00 pm
Leon went to put his stuff away insaide the small house, he looked inside, not his style of a home, but it had potential, he placed his bag on the bed and when he turned around he noticed the box, he went to it and took out some tools to get rid of some non wanted trash in his new farm...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:41 pm
Elli put a note on the desk in the doctors office saying she'll be back in a couple minutes, and headed out the door to the market to pick some ingredients for some medicines. She smiled as the warm morning sun hit her face, and slowed her pace to just a slow stroll, humming a couple folk songs as she made her way down the street.  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

the_other_me483

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:14 pm
she busied herself by puting books on shelves, and checking in books, when there wasnt anything else to do, she read.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:30 am
After Elli bought her herbs at the market she decided to check in at the library and see if that book she asked for is in. She tapped on the bell and waited for Mary.  

[Sorrow`s] Minion

the_other_me483

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:54 am
"oh!" she looked at her feet, "um....what do you need?"  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items