Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
Your Organization Character~! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
poll
100%
 100%  [ 270 ]
Total Votes : 270

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:41 pm
Have a character you made up for yourself?
be your own personal character in the guild.

post your name, a picture and any information about your character! ^^ powers, wepons, ect.! any thing you want! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:25 pm
my offical char. not my rp ones xp

name:Xiann
wepon:sorwed
Persanatly:likes pranks and goofing off.simaler to Demyx
crush biggrin emyx
apparnce:User Image  

hadesgirl

Keyblade Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:17 pm
lexa
weapon: giant sword like cloud's
appearance: soon to come.. i'm kinda working on it  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:46 pm
Jeebus, I have loads...
My first:
Name: Xelon
The Fists of Fury
Element of Fire
Weapon: Gauntlets
In life, Leon was gifted with a natural talent for the martial arts. This talent carried over when he became a Nobody, reflected in his choice of weapon, twin steel gauntlets. Being the Organization’s unofficial chef, he uses food metaphors often (‘I’m gonna fry you like an egg!’ ‘Would you like that original recipe, or EXTRA CRISPY?!’) to get his point across. He also has a brotherly relationship with Pharexal, and his feelings for Xelix are unconfirmed.
Appearance: User Image  

Loxagn

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:17 pm
Heh..Here's my main one in all Organization RP's.. She seems to make everything more interesting and is in no way dull.. ^-^

Character's name:Xia

Title:The Black Rose

Side:Organization XIII

Appearance:User Image

Personality:Manipulative at times towards men, seducing has been one of her famous tricks. Mischeivous at times like a fox, Xia is beautiful like a rose, but deadly like it's thorns. She seems to be very out-going and claims she fears nothing. She is very loyal to Xemnas and only takes orders from him and no one else. Her sassy, smart, sexy, care-free attitude attracts many and annoys some others.

Weapon:Xia has a rose whip but also has the power to control plants and have them attack,she mostly uses rose vines.

Background:Xia was found unconcious at The World that never was' Castle and was taken in by Xemnas. She can't remember her name or her past and doesn't realize it was the Organization that turned her Somebody into a heartless and a Nobody! Xemnas named her and took her in and she joined and was glad by this cause she had nowhere else to go. Because of this, she highly respects Xemnas and is very loyal to him, almost as loyal as Saix. Don't get in her leader's way or you'll wish you did when she was gone. She also has a thing in annoying Saix and whenever she's in trouble with him, goes running for Xemnas.

Crush:She could have a crush on someone, but who and how many she won't tell..lol  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:19 am
User Image
My name Is Kanent
My age is 16
My weapon is Guns

I am now a part of the org
I have the Power Of Wind
I can Summon Air Fiends and Tornadoes
About: as far as i know i have no mother and Father my past is scattered i have no remeberence of my Father or Mother.  

Demyx06

Ritual Noise

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:30 am
name:Mala (AKA Xanti) Sacrif
wepon: Bow (not shown in pic)
Personality: She is neutral, quiet, yet bold
crush: Saix, Xemnas
Appearence:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:51 pm
Name: Xinikk (nickname: Xin)
Title: The Demon Tempest
Element: Wind
Weapon: Four axes that she wields like Xaldin wields his lances. They look like this.
Personality: Uncivilized, abrasive, obstinant, obnoxious, easily irritated, and generally misbehaved. She doesn't let anyone know about herself, but tries to know everything about everyone else so she can use what she learns as blackmail later. She enjoys pestering and making fun of others, too.
Appearance:
User Image

Revev

Demyx06

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:09 am
oh wait i have a new one
Name:cheese

User Image

likes eating cheese and beer  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:14 pm
Okay, heres mine.
Appereance:
User Image
Name: Meifa
Pronunciation: May-fa
Magic: Black Mage
Description: Meifa was born and raised in Halloween Town, her parents are profound wizards in the art of black magic. She fell in love with Cloud in her journey away from Halloween Town when her parents past away. After a long difficult battle (Cloud and Meifa fighting together) to save her little brother Caim, she had passed out, So did Cloud but somewhere else. When Cloud awoke, he set out to find Meifa. Meifa regains concisnous, was saved by an orginization member named Zekushion, falls in love with her. While making close friends with all the orginization members, she finds it hard to seperate herself from them. She is still on the look-out for cloud.

Friends: Close friends with Tifa, Yuffie, Vincent, Denzel. (Denzel is in love with her also) Marlene, Barret, Squall, Aries, Jack Skellington, Sally, Jack Sparow.  

Black Mage Meifa

Laguna_Leinhart

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:26 pm
name:kail
about:normally quiet,most find him offensive or annoying because of his willingness to stay silent instead of being chatty.
crush:kairi
weapon(s):theif daggers-and occasionally 2 pistols-
appearance:-presently being worked on-  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:24 am
My new one is almighty King Raaa

domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun  

Demyx06

Rellexia

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:21 pm
Name: Rellexia
Number: XV
Title: The Razor Leaf Kunoichi (WIP)
Element: Trees / Wood & Leaves
Weapon: Kusari-Gama (chain & sickle)
Former Name: Arielle
Appereance:
User Image
Personality: (WIP)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:09 pm
name:Zetsuya
appearance sad i have a picture somewhere, just don't have a scanner)
bio:just a wanderer, searching for what he misses most, his friends and family, but he only remembers the faces of a few of his mentors and closest friends...(look on my pro for the 3 people grouped together, they are KH versions of Laguna, Irvine & Vincent)
race:human/vampire
weapons: a large odd shaped katana(sort of like aurons ultimate)
a rifle
a long-barreled handgun
and a mysterious weapon that he has never revealed
Element:unknown
personality: a twisted personality, loves the look of terror upon their faces..., holds no allegiance to anyone but Vexen and Xemnas, who he believes is related to somehow. He loves to manipulate others and watch the story unfold. Watch out for if you get on his bad sides (obviously multiple personalities all of which are as demented as the last)  

Lost Zetsuya

KeeperofOblivion

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:37 pm
Name: Raynx

Title: The Clever Clarivoyent

Element: Telekinesis

Weapon: Hook Swords, knives, her power of telekinesis

Personality: Short-tempered, cunning, smart, stubborn, and can be deadly when in a bad mood. She is too curious for her own good and gets into lots of trouble. She doesn't really like following orders and she doesn't like Xemnas that much but Raynx will follow them anyway. She tends to be a smart a** to Xemnas alot.

Background: Raynx only remembers dark memories. Her parent's deaths, her older sister killing herself...She always wondered why she can't remember anything else. But after the Organization XIII took her in, she didn't really care anymore. Roxas and Demyx were almost like a brother to her and Axel was the first friend she made in the Organization. Raynx had a deep hatred towards Larxene because she knew that Larxene didn't like her at all.

Crush: She had a crush on Axel since they meant but she isn't sure if Axel likes her like that. And has a little crush on Riku after seeing him fight the Riku clone in the lower levels of Castle Oblivion....

Appearance: User Image  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces