Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuro sendo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:56 pm
how can i get a girl friend question  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:50 pm
you need to tell us more, so we can help you better. xd

be nice to girls, open doors from them that kinda stuff.
every girl like differnt things.
Dont annoy, poke, bully ect a girl cuz you like her!
I cant really say much more, I dont know much about you problem....  

Love Volim

Devout Senshi

8,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100

Sotur

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:19 am
true that. we need more info. tho i do wonder, what's the "need" for a girlfriend? in my opinion [and this i also base on experience], when u "force" things like this, they don't work out. "looking" for a relationship doesn't always help. i mean, of course there's different ppl out there. for those that looking works, that's great. but for me, i've been together with my boyfriend for almost a year and half now. and we didn't force anything. in fact, we didn't call our dating "dating" until AFTER we were together. we were just firends hanging out. so u see, looking may work for some ppl, but i'm pro-waiting. when it happens, it'll hapen. ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:59 am
Be yourself online..Chiks dig it!  

Spikin

evasive_warrior

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:28 pm
Well, first of all you should take a genuine interest in that girl but first you should always make sure that she's single. Anyway, you should try to stay away from the girls at parties because those are probably not the girls that you want. I'm just generalizing but they could be trouble and most of the time they are. I hope that helped.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:07 pm
How do you get one?

Well, if you want one "just because" that's the wrong reason entirely. That's like... as much as I hate to use this analogy... owning property, >_>. You want something, "just because". That's just wrong.

Is there actually a girl you like? If so, then just be nice to her. After a little while ask her out (if she doesn't have a boyfriend) and hope for the best. Though, if you are rejected, be able to face that and move on.  

Kenta Starfield

Eloquent Smoker

9,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100

iViggs

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:36 pm
depends on the girl.

i know the basics to getting a girlfriend. but then there are those odd-one's out that don't go with the basics. I'm one of them. =D  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:59 pm
I can't be of much help, as I've never gone out with anyone. however, I can say that if you're in the trap a lot of guys get into, you "need" a girlfriend just for the sake of having one, not because you like her. you go and do that, you're an idiot. but, if you genuinely like someone, then I have sympathy. just go with how things play out, don't be annoying, all the stuff you'd expect, and then when the time is right, ask. but make sure you are friends with the girl first. you don't do that, you could get yourself into a position you don't wanna be in.  

IKurando

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:27 pm
Dating just to date... that never tends to turn out nicely, trust me on this one. If you want a girlfriend you've had your eye on for a while though... Just talk to her, gain her attention little by little- GET TO KNOW HER PERSONALITY- you don't want to find out she's a dragon beneath the mask when you're trapped in the girlfriend boyfriend stage.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:45 pm
Be yourself, do romantic things for her, get to know the things she likes and dislikes, dont annoy her and dont use the chessy chat up lines.  

sword legend musashi

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff