Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you like?
  PS3
  Wii
View Results

Wolfgrlxia

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:41 pm
After this past weekend both the highly anticipated PS3 came out followed by the raging Nintendo Wii. Both were big hits to gamers everywhere. What do you think of each system?

How about the guy that was shot going to buy the PS3? Is it really worth spending 600 bucks or getting killed over?

Discuss  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:15 pm
Wii's are the best because you can get more games. And the PS3, that's just stupid shooting someone. Next thing, murder over Tickle Me Elmo.  

Pensakura

BlackBloodJin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:32 pm
Wii kicks so much a**! It's sleak, it's high tech, and the controllers are sweet. It's like a godsend! And if you have seen someone play then you know it's like you're right in the game. You move the players arms when you move the contollers. Or something like that.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:51 am
Playstation is the s**t, but I refuse to pay $600. F that.
For now Ill be getting the wii, until atleast a year or so then ill get the ps3
im excited because of the features wii has to offer, and ps3 doesnt have that much to be honest other than blue-ray
my uncle got a ps3 and he doesnt ahve a hi-def tv
he said that the graffics are HORRIBLE and you cant read anything, so he wont be playing that much until he gets another tv
I heard sony did that so they would sell theyre tv's :X
so yeah..the wii blaugh

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

The Power of Cheese

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:41 pm
Wii for me! XD

I just ordered one on Sunday, so I can't wait to play it. 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:25 pm
If I could afford a new system, I'd probably get the Wii. However, I can't. So I'm stuck making my way through FFXII. Woe is me.  

Emerell

Pwolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:56 pm
Usually, I prefer Sony over Nintendo, but I'd have to go for the Wii. The new Zelda: Twilight Princess looks awesome, turning into a wolf and all and super smash bros looks good too. And with rumour of Kid Icarus coming back out, I'm definately onboard iwth the Wii. Not to mention it;s advancements in technology, cheaper price, and greater range of games. I can't afford one right now though,. but when I get one, i's gunna be the Wii. But I am planning on getting PS3. Final Fantasy comes out with Sony, and so will KH3. DDR will come out with the PS3 too, and I dont want to see what crappy version nintendo puts out for DDR.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:39 am
i just playstation fan.. so i prefer to choose PS3  

cherrish_girl

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:03 pm
Amadeus13
Usually, I prefer Sony over Nintendo, but I'd have to go for the Wii. The new Zelda: Twilight Princess looks awesome, turning into a wolf and all and super smash bros looks good too. And with rumour of Kid Icarus coming back out, I'm definately onboard iwth the Wii. Not to mention it;s advancements in technology, cheaper price, and greater range of games. I can't afford one right now though,. but when I get one, i's gunna be the Wii. But I am planning on getting PS3. Final Fantasy comes out with Sony, and so will KH3. DDR will come out with the PS3 too, and I dont want to see what crappy version nintendo puts out for DDR.
exactly! xd
cherrish im a playstation fan too, but i feel the wii has much much more to offer 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:14 am
cherrish_girl
i just playstation fan.. so i prefer to choose PS3
I like Sony's use of mostly single player games as much as the next person, but you gotta admit, the Wii is seriously the best buy. Sony's been focusing on the DVD/Blue Rey part far too much in my opinion. At least the Wii is specifically made for gaming. The high cost of the PS3 has nothing to do with the games, it's the damn Blue Rey disk player they added on. Not to mention the fact that the PS3 is lacking in alot of things. Sure, it has the better graphics capabilities, but when do we really ever push the Play Stations to their optimum graphical limits? Usually sometime around the end of the system's reign and the beginning of a new system's chance at glory. Also, the PS3 may have motion sensitive controllers, but it can only sense in 180 degrees, right, left, up, and down. Whereas the Wii can sense in complete 3D. Right, left, up, down, forward, and backwards.

I don't know much of he benefits of the PS3, if it has any, so if anyone has an argument as to why the PS3 might be a better buy than the Wii, go ahead and say so. But I swear, even Play Station fanboys/girls should agree that my argument presents a complete reason as to why the Wii is a better buy than the PS3.  

Spirit Pressure

7,000 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200

The Power of Cheese

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:57 am
I just got my wii today!

I won't be able to play it untill Christmas, though.

It's supposed to be my Christmas gift. XD

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:42 pm
^sweet my gold just rolled over to 10k

I am a huge Sony fan, so i will get the ps3 first. When the new super smash bros comes out...im off to get the wii....im moving out soon...so i will need to get myself osmething soon....  

RoninRampage

Spirit Pressure

7,000 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:47 am
Well, for those who want the PS3, as well, it's gonna be even harder than previously mentioned. Apparantly they're gonna be used by scientists and doctors to process information and stuff like that in attempts to find cures for fatal diseases. How, I don't know, but I'm watching a rerun of the Wii launch on AOTS, and they mentioned that.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:37 pm
definitly the wii  

Twilight Swordfighter

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:24 am
Spirit Pressure
Well, for those who want the PS3, as well, it's gonna be even harder than previously mentioned. Apparantly they're gonna be used by scientists and doctors to process information and stuff like that in attempts to find cures for fatal diseases. How, I don't know, but I'm watching a rerun of the Wii launch on AOTS, and they mentioned that.
uuuhhmm
sure....?
thats some weird s**t

The Gold Mine

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out