Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
Accents in the Organization.. ^___^ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's your favorite member out of my favorite bishounen members?
  Xemnas
  Xigbar
  Zexion
  Saix
  Axel
  Demyx
  Luxord
  Marluxia
  Roxas
View Results

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:14 pm
Ok, I'm rather obssessed with accents and love them a lot and seriously think these people from the Organization have an accent and want to try and find out what kind.. I'm just curious cause I have a love for accents and stuff.. sweatdrop

Xaldin: I swear he has one, none of my friends know, and my other friend thinks he doesn't.. I think he does, but I don't know..

Luxord: Is he British, French, English? I love his accent, and though I'm positive he isn't French, if he spoke French to me I'd be all his.. XD And I'd probably faint too in a swooning heartbeat.. xd

If there's anyone else in the Organization that you know has an accent, tell me. I'd love to hear who and what kind of accent!! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:50 am
Yeah, you forgot about Xigbar. I heard from others that Xiggy has a surfer accent.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

SinnerShadow

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:20 am
For some reason beyond my control I think that Axel has an accent. Please don't ask me why I think this because I son't know etheir.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:02 pm
Whenever member names are siad Larexen is always left out. Jus thaught I'd mention that.  

SinnerShadow

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:41 am
Well, I thought about Axel too with the accent. He does sound like a trouble-making punk to me, but I digress. As for Larxene, that would be impossible to tell since there's no quote except her laughter from CoM. The only way to tell if Larxene does have an accent is to play the redo of CoM.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:07 pm
Does anyone have any clue what Marluxia's voice sounds like?
I've heard it proclaimed to be very deep and menacing, but then there are those who believe he'd have more of an effeminate voice.
I wonder...  

Loxagn

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:44 pm
When I first heard Luxord talk and realized he had a british accent, I dropped my controller, threw my hands in the air, and yelled WOOOT xd !!! YES BRITISH.

It was amazing, one of the most magical moment in the game for me, I was just so happy to hear a british guy talk in the Organization, not that I'm saying Luxord is really british, it just struck me as funny. And after wooting i laughed xd  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:38 pm
Seriously, I did the same thing. He's got a British accent to say the least. And I agree; I feel like Axel has an accent. But maybe it's just his voice actor, because the same guy voices Reno in Advent Children, and I could swear Reno has an accent, too.  

Countess Valentine

Shiro-kasai

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:49 pm
Medevilgirl
When I first heard Luxord talk and realized he had a british accent, I dropped my controller, threw my hands in the air, and yelled WOOOT xd !!! YES BRITISH.

It was amazing, one of the most magical moment in the game for me, I was just so happy to hear a british guy talk in the Organization, not that I'm saying Luxord is really british, it just struck me as funny. And after wooting i laughed xd

Haha I pretty much did that too. My sister declared me insane after that though rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:59 pm
Loxagn
Does anyone have any clue what Marluxia's voice sounds like?
I've heard it proclaimed to be very deep and menacing, but then there are those who believe he'd have more of an effeminate voice.
I wonder...

It's the former. Go to kh-vids.net and watch the Re:CoM vids wink But I think Marluxia's is a little too deep for my liking. stare

Shiro-kasai
Medevilgirl

Haha I pretty much did that too. My sister declared me insane after that though rofl

Yay, I'm not the only one!! xd  

mille feuille marzipan

NaxreXIV

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:16 pm
Sphinx-chan
Ok, I'm rather obssessed with accents and love them a lot and seriously think these people from the Organization have an accent and want to try and find out what kind.. I'm just curious cause I have a love for accents and stuff.. sweatdrop

Xaldin: I swear he has one, none of my friends know, and my other friend thinks he doesn't.. I think he does, but I don't know..

Luxord: Is he British, French, English? I love his accent, and though I'm positive he isn't French, if he spoke French to me I'd be all his.. XD And I'd probably faint too in a swooning heartbeat.. xd

If there's anyone else in the Organization that you know has an accent, tell me. I'd love to hear who and what kind of accent!! mrgreen
I know! Xaldin does have an accent(I think a British one)! My sisters think I'm crazy and say he doesn't have one.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:50 pm
tell your sister shes the crazy one smile  

Sergeant CJ

NaxreXIV

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:03 pm
Sergeant_CJ
tell your sister shes the crazy one smile
They both take it as compliments. -.-;;  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:59 am
If you all want to hear the characters voices to compare, you cn go onto kh-vids.net and watch clips from the games. They also have clips from Re:Chain of Memories and Final Mix 2.

For the person who was wondering about Marluxia's voice, it is deep and menacing. Kinda interesting, a man with pink hair and flower power, and he has a really deep voice.

Yeah, I always thought that Xaldin and Luxord both have British accents and Xigbar sounds like a surfer dude or whatever.

Larxene has one of those really annoying, really girly voices.
Vexen's voice sounds really whiney to me.
Lexaeus' voice is also really deep, but it reminds me of the voice of an old man.

I don't really think Axel has an accent....It's just Quinton Flynn to me.

I don't really hear accents with anyone except Xaldin, Xigbar, and Luxord, but hey, that's just what my ears hear.

yeah, just throwing my two cents worth out there.

oh, be warned when watching Japanese scenes involving Mickey. Him talking in Japanese WILL make you crack up. XD  

Xeni-Princess of Shadows

pwnd_by_twlt

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:06 pm
I think actually think Demyx has an accent, but just something in the states... I can't quite put my finger on what it is though... crazy rocker kidz...  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff