A Backstabber

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wut do u think i should do?
  confront her?
  Ditch her?
  Give her another chance and forgt about the rumor?
View Results

a~failng~light

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:01 am
Ok, Here's the 411! There are rumors around the whole school about on of my best friend.Everyone is saying that she is just using her friends to get what she wants. How the rumor start?

~hidden name~:backstabber
ex friend: ex friend
~guy name~: boyfriend

BFF(talkin to ex friend):I don't like you ~hidden name~! I was only using you to get ~guy name~ to go out with me. But now that I have him I don't need u as my friend anymore. I was only using you!
Cause see ~hidden name~ 's bf was ex friends cousin and she used ex friend to get ~guy
name~

So should I confront her? Ditch her? Or give her another chance and forgt about it?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:56 pm
you really need to talk to her, you wont get anywhere by ditching or forgetting, and you will feel horrible. sit down and talk about it.  

mainechick91

cheerchik

Hilarious Smoker

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:40 pm
what?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:43 am
yes indeed, confrontation all the way! by ditching her, as mainechick91 well said, u won't get anywhere. not to mention that aside from feeling bad, u'll never know the truth. as much as it may hurt, i dunno about u, but i always like the truth. like i said, no matter how much it hurts, it's just better to have to honest and simple. by forgetting u'll also get nowhere, bcs if it IS true, and u forget, then she'll have the chance to do so once more. and like the cliché well says [for a reason it's still used]: fool me once, it's your fault; fool me twice, the fault is mine. so, yeah, that's what i think. u should confront her. BUT NOT WITH ACCUSATIONS!! that never leads to a good conversation [as in confrontation]. it simply starts an all-out battle of who did what, and it ends in a very nasty way.
GOOD LUCK! hope it turns out ok! whee ninja  

Sotur

IKurando

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:58 pm
here's my recommendation. I didn't entirely get the story, but from what I got, I recommend Fogriving, but not forgetting. a 2nd chance, but no 3rd chance. let her know that she was, frankly, an a** for starting the rumor, and that she has one last chance. if she does it again, ditch her.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:01 pm
Well, I think what matters most is the relationship you have and or had with this person. Like if she was your best friend then I say confront her and talk things out with her. If you don't, then you will not only be losing a friend but you will also be wondering what if, possibly for the rest of your life. In any case, that's never a good feeling to have.

If you do confront her, then give her the benefit of the doubt. I didn't get the story because the way it was worded. Hope that helped  

evasive_warrior

Lunar-moonshine

6,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:10 pm
it depends on the person, i'm the forgiving type so i cout forgive her and move on...but i have gotten hurt more than once like that, so i cant say that is a safe way to go, just remember that she may just stab you in the back again, but i'm willing to take that chance to try to stay friends, cause yea everyone makes mistakes and says or does something stupid because of one reason or antother, and i'm not saying it's right but sometimes people need to be cut some slack, and what if the rumor isnt true, wouldnt that make you feel horrible, so there is no really good answer to your problem but, that is just how it is...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:43 am
mainechick91
you really need to talk to her, you wont get anywhere by ditching or forgetting, and you will feel horrible. sit down and talk about it.

3nodding  

Pup_tastic

xdemonicallyxyours13x

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:31 am
confront all the way baby! get this shite sorted out  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items