Reply Recycled Threads
My Cat Died

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captian Elizabeth Jones

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:41 pm
My cat, Penny, died yesterday, and no one knew until like 5:00 in the afternoon. It was a good thing we were kind of expecting it, otherwise this would be a really sad thanksgiving. Both of my older dogs died around my birthday. One just before and one just after, last year and the year before.

Penny was old (13-14; not sure, she was a stray) and fat because she had feline diabeties. She had been slowing down, not eating very much, not jumping up on the couch, or even moving that much. She found a sunny spot on the floor where she'd say unless she needed food, a drink, or the bathroom. Yesterday, she must have just been on her way to the box and her heart must have just stopped. crying

I guess now she's on the other side saying. "Hey good lookin'!" Cause she's not fat anymore. I miss my grouch hunk of gold.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:53 pm
I'm sorry about your cat. Two of my guinea pigs died last year, and I think one of them had diabetes, but he was really skinny, not really fat confused .  

Forever_Funny

Captian Elizabeth Jones

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:48 pm
We get our animals creamated because we're poor and can't afford the plots of land to burry them...it's kind of creepy but kind of cool. We keep them in our Keepsake cabinet. Mork, Mindy, Mickey, Binx, and now Penny. We used to burry them along side of the house until we ran out of room.(our neighbors didn't care) Baby, Stanly, Houdina, Leonitis, and a bunch of hamster....well halves of hamsters...ours were canibals. @@  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:19 am
Oh I am sorry. I lost my cat last April. We had to put her down because she had a diseases, I think it was FIV. She was nine months old.  

Twilight_Kat_457

Insult2injury

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:05 pm
I lost a dog in 2003, and they way you described having found a spot and only getting up for food/water was exactly how it happend with reno, except it was only for water not food, we think he died because of his the strain on his heart and he had a bad leg too.

Anyways I know how it feels, and I'm really sorry for your loss *hugs* if you ever want to talk, I'm here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:46 pm
I know how you feel about losing a pet, I lost my cat a few months ago... She had to be put down because she had kidney failure. My mom was taking her to the vet to see if they could do anything for her, she came to get her when i was sleeping and I woke up and went right back to bed after my mom took her out of my room. The vet said they couldn't do anything... they could give her meds but they'd only work for a little bit to keep her living but it wasn't going to make her better I think her kidney levels were at either 10 or 20... they were almost completely shut down... I didn't know what was going on, why my mom hadn't returned back home after being there for 3 hours... I called, she was crying, then I knew, even without her telling me. I still have all her stuff in my room, its cleaned up but I left her pillow in the same place she use to sleep... I miss her so much still... She was 17 1/2 years old. She lived a good long life...

I wish I could of said good-bye to her.
crying  

Strawberry_Huggles

Medieval~Princess

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:33 am
I'm so sorry to hear about Penny (((HUGS)))... it is always hard to lose a family member, whether you expect it is coming or not cry  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:48 am
Captian Elizabeth Jones
My cat, Penny, died yesterday, and no one knew until like 5:00 in the afternoon. It was a good thing we were kind of expecting it, otherwise this would be a really sad thanksgiving. Both of my older dogs died around my birthday. One just before and one just after, last year and the year before.

Penny was old (13-14; not sure, she was a stray) and fat because she had feline diabeties. She had been slowing down, not eating very much, not jumping up on the couch, or even moving that much. She found a sunny spot on the floor where she'd say unless she needed food, a drink, or the bathroom. Yesterday, she must have just been on her way to the box and her heart must have just stopped. crying

I guess now she's on the other side saying. "Hey good lookin'!" Cause she's not fat anymore. I miss my grouch hunk of gold.

I know how you feel. In 2003 My cat Zoey was stolen and then killed. Someone did it as revenge for us calling the cops on them. And on the first day of the school year my dog Elmo died.  

Pretty Little Muffin

somebodysotherfriend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:24 pm
awe...sorry about penny. but yeah, i think everyone knows what youre feeling. weve all lost someone at one point or another. butyeah, my bird recently got out of the house and we thought he was dead. a month*three weeks* later, we saw him outside just hopping around. it was sad because he wouldnt come back and he looked really bad. he was dirty and his feathers were horrible. but as soon as we got close to him, he flew away. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:27 pm
oo! i'm SO sorry! i send my deepest sympathies 2 u.  

jessicat12

l0vebunnies

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:22 pm
I'm very sorry..., I know how you feel. crying My dog, Trixi, died when I was only 5, and we were the best of friends.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:03 pm
i have a 5 huskies 4 of them needs to be put down cause they got a bladder or kidney failure (demon, cherry, blossom, ashly) and the other one (bosco) got shot by a drunk guy and i use to have 4 cats (ginsie, alex, angel, and jake) but they all died last christmas eve when its there b-day we were opening this gifts for them and one by one there heart stop and them just fall down  

sasuke_sakura8

Fudge Sprinkled Cupcakes

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:42 pm
I'm sorry for your loss... but 1 of my bunnies died and the other one ran away...  
Recycled Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games