Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § Quests § Charities § Exchange
Questing (Alright!! Finally ready!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hmmm.....(Your reaction to this statement is?)
  A: Poke the "Hmmm....."er
  B: What's your thought?
  C: Scream and run for the hills
View Results

Viper_Tae

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 6:38 pm
Hello my name is Viper_Tae, and I'm probably your newest member as I type this post. I've been an active member of Gaia for about 8 months and I have only recently started working on a quest.

I am working towards my dream avi, whom you can see on both my siggy and my profile. I was thinking of going for the Demonic Pendant, but it seems to be absurdly popular again. So my questbar will be changing for the Dark Halos.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 6:51 pm
Basically, my main quest is to complete my dream avi...so in order to finish it, I need to do a few mini-quests to get the individual items.

So at the moment, my mini-quest is sitting close to 17k/41.5k for the Dark Halo. But I'm needing 2 more of them. I was given another, making my third. Which reminds me...the other people who've helped me on my quest. They are:

Firecat0 - Large Donation was greatly loved!!
Denahi - Little sisters try to help too smile
Viper_Miona - Sent my Dark Halo

I am hoping that more people will be added to this list...but if not it's alright!  

Viper_Tae

Viper_Tae

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:01 pm
Hmmm.....I don't like making rules for my quest threads. Simply stick to the natural rules of Gaia and you should be fine!

White List:
Sira_Black
-=Naida_Nymph=-
Firecat0
Denahi
Viper_Miona

Blacklist:
There is currently no-one on this list and I seriously hope it stays this way.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:02 pm
There is currently a Secret Santa event happening in The Giving Place 2.0! As always, everyone is welcome there! This is the link to it:

Click here!

Will keep you posted on events!

If you have event you want sponsored or featured here on my quest forum, give me a PM and I'll work it out with you!! ^_^  

Viper_Tae

ChoChodLou

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:31 am
Hey, Viper_Tae!  
§ Quests § Charities § Exchange

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out