Do you like Angel Sanctuary?
  yes
  no
  ???
View Results

Iwillhatemylifeforever

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:06 pm
hello, post anything about Angel Sanctuary
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:43 pm
ohh i really want to see that one it looks so cool  

Fire_Spirit_Coron

lazyduck123

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:29 am
a tad big tho lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:51 pm
What is Angel Sanctuary, exactly?  

Hitori Oni

8,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Mark Twain 100

sailormars_24

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:17 am
i love angel sanc. it is about a reborn angel that takes the form of a teenage boy named setsuna. setsuna is in love with his sister. he goes though a tough time. i will not tell alot about it so that is it. if you can get over the brother and sister loving each other your all set. but it is more about the religion that goes with it then the incest. the manga is better then the series. the only reason is that the anime didn't go to well and people couldn't get over the fact that setsuna was in love with his little sister. so they only made one dvd for it. the only way that i got it was though the internet. though the anime is only the first half so you have to get over the fact that he is in love with his sister.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:08 pm
I love Angel Sanctuary! The issue of him loving his sister does indeed take some getting used to, but afterwards it is pretty awesome. I love the art.  

AsherCherrysnot

little_tl

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:35 am
My friend loves Angel Sanctuary though I think it's okay.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:31 pm
Never heard of Angel Sanctuary. Well I have, but never watched or read it.  

snubsnub
Crew

Flacus

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:36 am
The mad hatter rocks!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. <- Kind of scary though... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:59 pm
AH! This page is so wiiiiiiiiiiide...LOL. My favvie is Mika-chan. : D  

Prodigious_girl

Friendly Humorist

31,700 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250

Friend of God

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:36 am
sailormars_24
i love angel sanc. it is about a reborn angel that takes the form of a teenage boy named setsuna. setsuna is in love with his sister. he goes though a tough time. i will not tell alot about it so that is it. if you can get over the brother and sister loving each other your all set. but it is more about the religion that goes with it then the incest. the manga is better then the series. the only reason is that the anime didn't go to well and people couldn't get over the fact that setsuna was in love with his little sister. so they only made one dvd for it. the only way that i got it was though the internet. though the anime is only the first half so you have to get over the fact that he is in love with his sister.

Thats just the problem with Angel Sanctuary though. It claims to have a religious based storyline and yet contradicts some of the issues addressed. No offence, but thats a complete oxymoron to me...and yes, i have seen it!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:05 am
I like Angel Sanctuary... but in the recent manga volumes.... it seems very confusing confused  

tenshinokage

chibi_kasumi_108

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:31 am
Quote:
Thats just the problem with Angel Sanctuary though. It claims to have a religious based storyline and yet contradicts some of the issues addressed. No offence, but thats a complete oxymoron to me...and yes, i have seen it!

Not everybody in the world believes the exact same thing. In Japan religion tends to be loose compared to the way it is here and its more common for multiple religions to mix. The manga is suposed to be religion based, not strictly adhere to your specific guidelines of religion.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:16 pm
I love Angel Sanctuary. The incest has never been a problem with me - I even enjoy it sweatdrop I'm up to volume 14 in the manga, and I've never watched the anime and probably never will  

Arid Tundra

Daemon Dreadful

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:15 pm
I adore Angel Sanctuary! I just got volume 18 and I can't wait for the rest. It's so amazing, the art and the story. I love Kira/Lucifer and Kato. The whole SetsunaXSara thing isn't that odd when you consider Sara is the reincarnation of Gabriel. Or does that make it weirder? lol
I have to agree with Arid Tundra, Incest honestly has never bothered me.

34: Anime

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff