Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Want one?
  No
  Yes
View Results

BlackBloodJin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 3:53 pm
I have made up my mind to start doing id's if anyone wants one. If you want a different template or colors or whatever tell me!!! I'm selling them for 500 gold. And getting closer to Christmas I'll lower the price to 250 gold. If your broke or questing and can't wait to buy one then boy do I have a treat for you!?! All you have to do is message me and I'll tell you what the treat is. And I know what people have gold and who are just stingy! So don't try and hustle me for a free card, cause when it come to sympathy; well, I really don't have much for humans. Here is an example!

User Image

P.S. I know the color is a little blah, so if anyone has a way to make it not look like that it would be very greatly appreciated.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:07 pm
User Image

I HAVE FIGURED OUT HOW TO MAKE THE IMAGE OF THE ID'S BETTER AND WITHOUT THE COLOR BEING SO CRAPPY! WOOOOOT!  

BlackBloodJin

Pensakura

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:12 pm
AWESOMENESS!

I'll get one later though, I'm a bit broke right now, due to my sweet Jacked Up Boots heart  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:15 am
Me is currently questing, but I'll get one after I'm done question for this item.  

Pwolf

Emerell

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:21 pm
Sure, I'll take one.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:16 am

User Image
Merry Christmas

neato yo
i want one
i also wanna get photoshop or something
then we can get creative and have like little gold pieces in the backround or something
cool

User Image
Happy Holidays

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
The Gold Mine

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff