Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You should..
  go to Tasha's party! heck yea!
  go to the School Dance..sounds..nice
  go home and sleep in..n.n
  let me read the post first and ill post your answer m'kay?
  ah, you're too complicated. I'm going to the next advice-needing person
View Results

iViggs

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:30 pm
well, now that i got that out of my system, i can tell you the problem.

There's two parties. ((i need advice before friday)). There's this girl, Tera, who's hosting her birthday party and rented a place downtown, and she handed invites to half of the school, most of who she knew. All you have to pay is the metrocard and the gift for Tera. It doesn't sound that great though, since she's letting people do whatever they want and she has no supervision for the party. Doesn't sound that safe.
And there's the school dance. Pay $7 to get in and for your refreshments. I think that's pretty suckish. And then the place where you dance is pretty small. And its guaranteed that it will suck.

But then Tera's kinda mean to my friends and i don't like that. The Only reason that i don't like her. My friends wont go to that party because they say they're basically getting themselves set up for another diss or something. I could easily spy on Tera, and have a heck of a good time in between.

But then i don't feel like it. I want to stay home and just sleep and watch tv and youtube and play on gaia.

Advice? Choice?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:24 pm
The neutrality option seems to be the best in this case...Just do what you want.

I wouldn't advise going to the party just to spy... creates unneccessary drama if later on things are revealed that shouldn't be. Plus the no supervision thing could be a problem...

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100

Sotur

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:25 pm
considering that what u feel like doing is going home and sleep, u should do just that: go home and sleep..and watch u tube, and anything u feel like. of course, u have 'til friday to decide what u feel like doing then, but if it doesn't change, do just that. in the end, do what u feel like doing. if u think it's not safe to go that tera party, then don't. and if the school dance is gonna suck, then don't go. satying home is free, and u do what u feel like doing. that's what i think, anyway. bottom line: do whatever u feel like doing. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:27 pm
you're pretty smart. don't do the dance, you say it's guaranteed to suck, and most of the chool will be at this party. chances are, at this party it'd be way more than not safe. it'll be worse. I strongly recommend staying way clear of the party. maybe do something with your friends who aren't going? or just stay home and sleep.  

IKurando

evasive_warrior

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:03 am
Well the dance seems like a hit or miss, mainly a miss so that one is out of the picture. And you say that the party might not be safe since there's no parent supervision. I mean you either have a sucky dance and or a dangerous party, either way they're both bad.

I would say that you should go hang out with your friends or stay home. Do whichever one you want to do.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:57 am
thanks everyone.

im staying home n.n  

iViggs

xxantuxx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:47 pm
Tara  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers