Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
dragons and phenoxis do exist

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

n8ive_boy40

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:11 pm
they do i swer they do ive seen them sad plz beleive me plz i swear neutral sad  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:05 pm
n8ive_boy40
they do i swer they do ive seen them sad plz beleive me plz i swear neutral sad

So then explain why no-body else has seen them.
First of all they would be a predator, a large one. They would need to eat a lot to be able to fly and do what they do. The sheer amount of food they would have to eat would be noticed missing. Not to mention the fact that they breath fire and burn lots of things. Or the fact that to sustain a continual populaation from generation to generation their would have to be others to breed with.
Their is no evidence in modern times, or from ancient evidence that their ever was anything like that.

They dont exsist. Go back on your meds 3nodding  

falllenshadows

Demon Duck of Doom
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:20 am
I believe that dragons are real. And not all dragons are big and fly. Some dragons are quite small; like the size of bunny rabbits.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:23 pm
Lady Ester
I believe that dragons are real. And not all dragons are big and fly. Some dragons are quite small; like the size of bunny rabbits.

Yeah and they are pink and live under rocks and eat really spicy food and dont actually breath fire they fart it stare  

falllenshadows

Demon Duck of Doom
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:51 am
falllenshadows
Lady Ester

Yeah and they are pink and live under rocks and eat really spicy food and dont actually breath fire they fart it stare

Your world must be pretty dull for you to be so cynical  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:49 pm
Lady Ester
falllenshadows
Lady Ester

Nah its actually quiet entertaining. Its more sarcastic than anything though. 3nodding  

falllenshadows

Lauliette

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:07 pm
falllenshadows
Lady Ester
falllenshadows
Lady Ester

Nah its actually quiet entertaining. Its more sarcastic than anything though. 3nodding

^^
You're an idiot~<3

Ever heard of a Komodo Dragon?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:36 am
Gah.

I can't believe people are arguing over this...

Demon Shadow The Monarch

1: Marketplace Hangout

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff