Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hi
  'ello
View Results

That-Girl-He-Loves

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:19 pm
Ya like i said. i have a bunch of like starter stuff and blox and just a lot of crap i wanna get out of my inventory. Not much worth to me. So if you want something pm me and feel free to ask if i have it. I be more then willing to nagotiate (sp) a price. very very cheap price.

anywho...
bump, chit chat, have fun. wanna talk to me bout problems. feel free. wanna ask advice. i do that too. just a fun place to talk to fellow gaians. oh and to try to put my useless stuff on you. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:57 pm
yo whats up and I didnt know you were selling fox ears!!! I gotta have em and if you wanna be my riend or add me to your list you can plus if I need advice i'll ask ya sometimes i dunno really but anyways i love this guild  

-_Bloody-Kagato_-

550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Demon Duck of Doom
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:57 am
Greetings,

I think that its cool that you are selling thinks at low prices. I think that its crazy how much some people sell their stuff for.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:21 pm
->Newneomon: Thats because Reality is awesome like that. Send a trade and you can have em for 10500. biggrin
->Lady Ester: Ty. i can't stand the way people sell things for a billion gold (obviously exagerating)  

That-Girl-He-Loves

That-Girl-He-Loves

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:47 pm
someone....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:37 pm
Is anyone home???  

Demon Duck of Doom
Crew

Drackmeria

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:20 pm
im looking for mythrill stuff. if u have any please pm me with what u have and i can give u what cash i have and some items i have collected. thnxfor your time!  
1: Marketplace Hangout

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games