Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Questions, Answers, and FAQs
I can't wait to help.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you need help?
  Yes. *pouts angrily*
  Yeah.... maybe just a little.
  Nah... I got this in the bag... I'm just checkin up to see the other losers. *points and laughs*
  I actually...... have no clue. Wait.... you're "Mr. KNow-it-all" you tell me. Do I?
  *Poll whore*
View Results

Maluc_Fieri

8,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:52 am
I've decided to simply put up this thread, as much as my non-arrogant side of me disagrees, to try to help as many people as I can.

Ask me any question as to how I could help you out in your play through of any final fantasy that I have mastered beyond any reasonable doubt. (These would be FF6,7,8,9,X,XI,XII, and tactics.) I'll be checking this thread often... most likely everyday, despite how little questions I may actually get, so if you have a question know that I'll answer it as soon as possible.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:43 am
Ok, I'll make the first question :

Now I'm in Nibelhein again and I found this weird safe in the second floor. Is it necesary to open it and how do you open it??? I read the dials in the 1st floor but I don't understand a thing. And I haven't find Vincent either.  

yexalen

Maluc_Fieri

8,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:38 pm
sorry that I've taken so long in replying to this... but I kinda had to leave for christmas vacation and this is my first time online in like a week or two... on that note here's everything you need to know

yexalen
Ok, I'll make the first question :

Now I'm in Nibelhein again and I found this weird safe in the second floor. Is it necesary to open it and how do you open it??? I read the dials in the 1st floor but I don't understand a thing. And I haven't find Vincent either.

You must open the safe to find vincent. Inside the safe is the key to a door in the basement where Vincent is sleeping as well as Red XIII's ultimate limit break and the Odin summon materia.

The combination to the safe is: 36, 10, 59, 97.

After you crack the safe there will be a boss battle and he's really easy so I'm not worrying on a strategy for him. After you get the key head down in to the basement, and there will be a door to the top of the screen just before you enter the first room of the library, (where the two mako tanks are). Inside that room is Vincent.

As you talk to Vincent, tell him your story, then just keep bugging him for what he knows til he keeps giving you the same line. (it's something like leave me alone) Leave the room and start heading back up stairs. Before you reach the stairs, vincent will join your party.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:47 pm
<.< .................

>.> ............

<.< .........

I'm getting kinda lonely in here....

stare  

Maluc_Fieri

8,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Maluc_Fieri

8,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:24 pm
stare

Bump....  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:29 pm
Alright, I can't figure this out. In XII, do you how the technick Sight Unseeing works? I use in when I'm blind, and not once has it failed to miss.  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

AydenCross

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:20 am
Aww....I need help with X-2....  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:56 pm
Ravenwolf
Alright, I can't figure this out. In XII, do you how the technick Sight Unseeing works? I use in when I'm blind, and not once has it failed to miss.

((sorry it took so long.... I kinda gave up on anyone needing help... ))

um.... I don't know what to tell you.... anytime I ever used it when I was blind it always hit. What weapons have you tried it with and against what kinds of enemies?  

Maluc_Fieri

8,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Maluc_Fieri

8,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:09 pm
AydenCross
Aww....I need help with X-2....

too bad... though I know a lot about that game... I refuse to allow anyone else to experience the horrible atrocities of that game.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:13 pm
Maluc Fieri
Ravenwolf

((sorry it took so long.... I kinda gave up on anyone needing help... ))

um.... I don't know what to tell you.... anytime I ever used it when I was blind it always hit. What weapons have you tried it with and against what kinds of enemies?

Mm, I don't quite remember, but it must have been against something that makes you blind. Might've been a type of Flan? I've tried it with quite a few weapons, and quite a few times, but it always misses.

Out of curiosity, when you use it, is it good?  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Maluc_Fieri

8,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:52 am
It seems like just a normal attack. Slightly more powerful but not enough to make me wanna stay blind to use it. Let me ask you this though, do you have it on a gambit or do you use it manually?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:24 am
Maluc Fieri
It seems like just a normal attack. Slightly more powerful but not enough to make me wanna stay blind to use it. Let me ask you this though, do you have it on a gambit or do you use it manually?

Yep, it was a gambit. I'm going to try it again; maybe it was a coincidence.  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Maluc_Fieri

8,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:47 pm
Ravenwolf
Maluc Fieri

Yep, it was a gambit. I'm going to try it again; maybe it was a coincidence.

Weird... I can't really tell you anything else but this. The attack isn't worth it at all, personally after seeing what it could do I changed my gambit from using that when I'm blind, to using Esuna whenever I needed to.  
Questions, Answers, and FAQs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games