Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!
Does anyone here play Exalted?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nadia2379

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:20 am
Hey...just curious to find out if anyone here on Gaia plays Exalted? It's a RPG by WhiteWolf. It's the most fantastic game and my friends and I can't get enough of it!! SO MUCH FUN AND UBER ADDICTIVE! Feel free to leave a reply to this post if you play, run, or know about Exalted!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:57 pm
A few friends tried to get me to join in on thier game, but they were level 15, and I was the only lvl 1.. and I had no clue how to go about doing anything in the game..
It was an intruiging concept... but I didn't play it enough to really get a feel for it..

I would love to know more about it...  

ijoans

Fashionable Protagonist

13,340 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vixen in Purple

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:14 am
Nadia2379
Hey...just curious to find out if anyone here on Gaia plays Exalted? It's a RPG by WhiteWolf. It's the most fantastic game and my friends and I can't get enough of it!! SO MUCH FUN AND UBER ADDICTIVE! Feel free to leave a reply to this post if you play, run, or know about Exalted!

My brother got me the book as a gift. He works at Whitewolf now. I play, but I just started.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:37 pm
Wow! Your brother works for WW?! That's pretty cool. What do you think of the game so far? I've been playing for years and have a couple of characters that I've been playing the whole time. I have a Twilight that I've been playing for about 5 years, and a Night Caste I've played for 3 or 4 years I guess - my friends and I have some long standing games! smile I have another Twilight but I haven't been playing that character as long.

The second edition that is being released now is great! I'm really into the Martial Arts charms. Anyway, it's such a great game! I hope you get into it. biggrin  

Nadia2379

darthapples

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:42 pm
We bought all the books, everyone made characters, we were all excited about playing, but then I divorced our storyteller so we never got to play. It looked really cool and we were all looking forward to playing but that wasn't reason enough to stay married  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:42 pm
While I completely understand you not staying married just to RP, it's still a shame you didn't get to experience Exalted! I hope you can find a way to play it sometime. It's a whole lot of fun - and like I said in my first post, it's really addictive! smile You really should try to find another storyteller!

(I like your "Save the Vowels" banner btw!)  

Nadia2379

sandxdemon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:16 am
i love EXALTED! IT'S A PITY MY PIRATE CHAIN FIGHTER NEVER GOT TO use that gundam like artifact...if any are around the palmer mass. area. i'll be looking to start another dragonblooded story...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:23 pm
never heard of it  

Kurzon_Dax

Lexarius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:18 pm
Great game!

I was in a campaign for a few months, but didn`t really got much advance at the end (conflicting schedules, you know). But I really enjoyed the setting, the abilities, and the sheer amount of troubles tha ST threw at us!

It`s rare I even get to play a stone mason...

...Allied with a preacher, a ninja (who loves our sworn enemy), an acolyte, a living female suit, a perverted schemer, and ocassionally, about five Death Knights!

At least I didn`t got transgenered, or subjected to strange grafting experiments or die ... (that happened to another character, in that order...)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:51 am
I've tried to play Exalted twice. The first time the game stopped after two sessions, the second never got going because the other players wandered off.  

GS Sailor Saturn

8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games