Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Memorable Threads Archive
Holiday Traditions

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:21 pm
Everyone has a favourite holiday memory or tradition. Tell us about yours here!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:34 pm
My great grandmother gave everyone a Christmas ornament. She would put it on our present like a gift tag. I told my grandmother that she had to continue the tradition even though she passed away. Even if she forgets, though, last year my uncle got the ornaments. I will do the same for my family when I start one.

We also would have my cousin's birthday in the morning, Christmas in the afternoon, then my birthday in the evening. It was one full day!  

Raeden Michelle

Oxidado

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:29 pm
In my family we get to open one present christmas eve, and it's always pjs. My grandma does it now, but hopefully my mom will keep it going when my g.ma passes on.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:40 am
That sounds like one of my mom's traditions. We don't do it, but when she was little, that's what they did. =3  

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Oxidado

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:36 am
I like it, this year I got pj pants and a tank top with horses on them. 3nodding  
Memorable Threads Archive

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games